*Chapter 36: Dinner for 18

Start from the beginning

"Hey, guys. This is my close friend Yuqi. Treat her well or I'll break your bones." you said with a sweet smile before going to greet everyone. "Woah. Someone's protective." Jimin whispered to you with a chuckle and you smiled. "She's been single for some time now and I swear if they hurt her in any kind of way-" 

"Shhhh Sweet Cheeks. We're only good men at this table." 

You arched an eyebrow at that and looked at him questionably with a mocking smirk. 

"Okay, maybe we had our playboy days..." he chuckled with his eye smile, making you melt instantly. 

Nervously Yuqi made her way through the boys. They all introduced themselves nicely and bowed respectfully. "Chanyeol. Come greet Yuqi." D.O said chuckling to his friend after seeing Y/N make big signs towards him, telling him to push Chanyeol towards her friend. 

"Yeah sure." Chanyeol mumbled and stood up from his chair. "Anyeong. I'm Yuqi." she said softly, smiling cutely. Chanyeol's eyes met hers and widened. "Euh-" he muttered, suddenly taken aback from the girl in front of him. D.O nudged him from behind with a cheeky grin. "I'm Chanyeol. Nice to meet you." he bowed hastily, not leaving her out of his sight. "You are..." he stopped and she looked at him waiting for him to end his sentence, she looked shy but incredibly cute. "-very beautiful." he breathed out. "Thank you. You too." she smiled, cheeks red while looking down. She suddenly shook her head and chuckled, "Ehm, I mean- you're handsome." He grinned at that. Cute.

You smiled at their adorably awkward interaction, secretly exchanging looks behind their back with D.O. He grinned widely and showed you a thumbs up. 

The rest of the night went nicely. Everyone was having fun, talking about this and that, teasing each other, telling stupid jokes. You were talking with J-Hope and D.O who were sitting in front of you when you felt a hand on your lower thigh. Your gaze quickly went beside you to Jimin, who unfazed, continued talking with Chen who sat on his other side. You could see the grin on his face though. You coughed lightly and shook his hand off with a smug smile. 

"So what are you going to perform for this year's MAMA awards?" D.O asked looking at you and J-Hope. "I think we're performing Fake Love and Reality (BTS's song with you). Y/N is going to do her duet with Jimin too, as far as I know." 

You nodded with a smile. "Yes, we're preparing a special performance for the duet." 

Xiumin, who was sitting next to D.O, had heard you too and joined the conversation. Jimin's hand was back on your thigh, gently stroking the skin with his fingers, making you jump in surprise. Thankfully no one could see what was happening...The boys looked at you confused and you just coughed, trying to play it off. You smiled sweetly at them and tried to ignore Jimin's hand that was ever so slowly skimming the skin under your skirt, dangerously close to your inner thigh. Your cheeks began to flame up and you shot a quick glare in Jimin's direction, urging him to stop. He smiled smugly, looking ahead and joined in on your conversation. D.O's eyes narrowed though and shot between you two, you could clearly see that he was suspecting something.

"So what is special about this performance?" Xiumin asked with an interested look. "Ehm.-" your words stayed stuck in your throat when you nearly gasped, you barely contained yourself, squirming in your seat. Jimin's fingers had swiftly reached your inner thigh and were now barely touching your skin to tease you. Goosebumps started to raise on your skin and you felt heat rising up from your lower stomach. His movements were clearly getting to you."It's going to be a remix version." Jimin answered for you with a smirk, still not looking at your face, but knowing exactly what he was doing to you. "Let's say the pace will be quicker further into the song." Jimin added, his words had a double meaning as you were quick to discover. You nearly spit out your drink when he suddenly squeezed your thigh. His hand slid down your thigh again and stayed over the fabric of your skirt this time. You were coughing since you had inhaled half of your drink because of Jimin's action. "Are you okay Y/N?" Hoseok asked worried and bent forward to pet your back. His gaze fell on your lap and his eyes widened when he saw Jimin's hand laying suspiciously high on your thigh.