2.09

~Yoongi

Frustrated and angry, that's how I felt the past 3 days. When we arrived home everything was messy. The door was busted open, everywhere, things we're shattered down and broken, but of course no sign of my dear Y/n. 

All of my men and I, we searched but still no sign or a single trace of Y/n, I hope that stupid pill did his work, I can't wait for her any longer. 

I was just sitting in my office, my laptop in front of me trying to get a signal from where Y/n might be. My phone went off. I got a text message from an unknown number. I clicked on the message and the moment it opened anger rose within me, unveiling a picture of Y/n sleeping. Bruises and scratches covered her barely clothed body. My blood started to boil.

It reminded me of her past. How she was a happy little girl until her father ruined everything, for her, for us. They never wanted her to have happiness. Everyone has always wanted her for themselves, they didn't care about her feelings, the only thing they cared for was her skills or her body, no in between. Her father, his workers, her teammates, and Wonho. The only two people who really cared for her were me..

...and Taehyung. Taehyung, he works for me, back then and still now. He had one job and still failed to do so. His task wasn't that hard, I don't blame him though, I mean look at her. His job was to watch over her and befriend her when I had to leave for America for a few years. She was 13 years old back then, almost 14, I was 18 at that time, Taehyung 16. He was the perfect man for the job. 

He was sweet and caring, a perfect best friend who could protect her when she needed it. What wasn't part of the plan was that they fell in love with each other, deeply. I couldn't blame him like I said. But that didn't mean I wouldn't feel hatred towards him. It bugged me that she could give love to others but not to me, while I was the one who protected her and loved her. I always did. 

That was until Y/n's father demanded the two to break up, they did but eventually were still seeing each other behind her father's back. When the man found out about that, I don't know what he did but the next morning they were gone. I was frustrated that she had left my sight again, this time with no one to watch over her. As I came back from America, Taehyung was devastated and heartbroken and I had to smack some sense into him and make him realize that she's mine, to begin with.

After 3 years of searching for her, we found her again, this time she's located in Seoul. I decided to build my main office there and grow further hoping to see her again and I was right. I met her again, she didn't notice me but I noticed her. She's grown into a lady. Curves at the right places, a beautiful face, and a loving personality. But then I found out about Wonho, Lee Hoseok. The asshole who ruined my plan even more. 

He ruined her, he broke her, he hurt her, he touched her and he was going to pay for that. She was so blinded by love that she didn't notice him cheating on her, she didn't notice that the way he touched her was wrong. I had to do something about it. I had to ruin that toxic relationship. No one was good enough to beat me, only I can satisfy her, he wasn't allowed to fucking touch her, she's mine. 

I've watched her from afar the entire time until she was 19. That's when I decided that I've waited long enough for her, she was going to be mine soon. I got involved in her fathers business just to get closer to her. I send Jimin and Taehyung to him to discuss the plans, weirdly enough she didn't recognize Taehyung at all. Everything went as planned. I still remember our first meeting. 

I had to leave a good impression on her and how could I do that? By saving her of course. I had to pay that bastard 50 bucks to get him to attack her, people will do a lot for less I noticed. I saved her and took her to my house. I wanted to make her feel at home, it would be her home too, we just had to wait. 

I knew all along that she worked for her dad, all thanks to Taehyung. I send one of my men to her as the new recruit, she probably knows him, Dean. He had to watch her for me, so I could keep track of her whereabouts. She has met plenty of people along the way of us getting together, but no one was able to take her away from me. We had our ups and downs but we managed to stay together, just as I planned.  That stupid Wonho tried to get back at her but she resisted him. And now he thinks he can just get her like that, he'll pay the price for taking what's mine, watch me. 

 After all these years I managed to get her heart, but now they took her away from me and I'll sure give them everything they deserve. Gruesome pain, the worst pain they ever felt. I will torture them until they beg me to kill them, nothing can stop me now. I put so much work into this, all these years of following her. I just have to have her. Her smile, her laughter, her small hands into mine, it makes me so happy, she completes me. And no one is ever going to take away, what's mine.

I slammed on the table with my fist, "This- I'll kill him if he touches her I swear.." someone interrupted me by knocking on the door. "Come on in," I said frustrated. Hoseok's head popped up through the opening of the door. "Boss, I think we've found what you've been looking for..."