30

~Yoongi

"What do you mean he's gone?!" I grab the steering wheel tight. "We don't know boss, we came back from the office, but he wasn't in the basement anymore," I smash my hands onto the steering wheel. "You idiots!, I'm on my way right now, you better come with a valid explanation for this when I reach home" I scream through my phone and end the conversation.

How can he escape from there? The house is being secured 24/7 and yet he managed to get away. If I find him again I will end him. He's a pain in the ass not only for me but for Y/n as well. I got home as fast as possible and parked the car. I slammed the front door open and stomped into the living room. Six pairs of eyes looking my way.

"How?" Is all I ask looking each one of them in the eye. "We don't know, Namjoon went to check on him when we came back from the office, but he came back yelling that he was gone. We searched everywhere but he's gone" Jin explains and I sit down next to Taehyung and Hoseok. "If I find him" I start to smirk. "I'll end him," I say and smack the coffee table hard making the boys jolt in shock.

I got up and went to my room, a few seconds later I heard a soft knock on my door. "I swear to God, Jiyho if you don't leave right now," right after I said that I heard footsteps shuffle away from the door. I inhale deeply.

Y/n, my sweet little precious Y/n. What do I do without you.

I lightly brushed my fingers over my lips. I finally got to taste you, my love. I will make you mine even if it's the last thing I do.

~Y/n

He locked the door and turned around to face me. "You've been a bad girl Y/n" He smirks walking closer to me. I try to push myself further away from him, but the ropes around my arms and legs won't let me, it hurts my skin so bad. Tears streamed down my face and loud sobs came out of my mouth. "Daddy doesn't like bad girls" He continues and stood at the bedside. I couldn't look at him. Not like that. He crawled over to me and sat down on top of me. He slowly started to undress me while biting his lip. "Please" I begged him with my last energy but he wouldn't stop touching me....

I woke up early, tears stained my cheeks and my bed. It's back. I quickly wiped the tears away and got up from the bed and got out of my room and walked into the kitchen. When I got down Dean sat down at the table looking down at his phone. When he heard me walk in he looked up. His eyes meeting my red puffy ones. "Why are you up so early?" "What happened to you?" We asked at the same time. 

"You first" I say rubbing my eyes. I grabbed a mug and filled it with coffee. "What happened to you, I mean, why did you cry, are you okay?" I turned around and started to shake uncontrollably at the thought of the bad dream again. Without thinking I dropped the mug on the ground and started to sob again. He looked at me, his eyes full of shock. I fell against the refrigderator door and slid down to the ground. Placing my head on top of my knees, my hands hugging my legs. 

He calmy walked over to me and sat down next to me. He started to rub my back to give me comfort but my next move shocked him even more. I moved up and wrapped my arms around his neck placing my legs across his thighs, my head on his chest. His arms slowly wrapped around my waist as he pulled me in closer. He whispered sweet thing in my ears to calm me down. "It's okay, I'm here, don't be scared". I calmed down a bit and he noticed it too. 

I looked up at him to meet his eyes. "Thank you" I sniffed slowly retreating my arms from his neck. I wiped the left over tears of my cheeks and then looked at his soaked shirt. "Omo, I'm so sorry" I say.. 

I sit down next to him again. "You know Y/n" He starts and I look up at him. He just stares at the space in front of him. "I always thought you hated me, I hope you don't hate me now anymore. A faint smile came from my lips as I pushed his shoulder. "Hey" I say and we both laugh a bit. "I never hated you Dean, it's just that when I was told about the new recruit and that I needed to train him was a bit unexpected and I didn't like the idea, but now I don't mind anymore" I say and he nods his head. 

He sticks his hand out for me to take. "Friends?" He asks while looking at me. I smile before taking his hand. "Friends." I shake his hand and we both get up from the ground. "Let's clean this mess up before the others come in" I say and he laughs. "Yes Ma'm" he says before walking out of the kitchen to get the cleaning supplies. 

We start to clean the mess we, well actually I made and talk a lot. We got to know each other better after working with each other for a long time and it felt nice. I laughed with him as he made stupid jokes and made me forget about my bad nightmare. Eventually  the others came down. 

They looked at us weird, but in the end started to join our weirdness. I was free from work today so we decided to do things together to get to know each other better and to just have fun as a team. We watched a movie, we played games and had fun like normal teens. 

________________________________

Hello and welcome to our next update!!!

The question of this week is:

If you could be in an already excisting k-pop group, which group would you want to be in and if you could who would you want to be in the group? ( You can also be yourself if you like that of course XD )

Hope you enjoyed !

E&Y