12

~Y/n

A week has passed since my last mission, nothing much happened and everything went back to normal. Today was a training day. I came in early today, already knowing that Jackson wouldn't be here the next 30 minutes. 

I walked inside to find Mark and JB already standing there. They were talking to each other and didn't notice me walking in. I carefully put my bag down and made sure they didn't notice me. 

Without making a sound I climbed up on a pole and pulled myself up on one of the wooden support bars just beneath the roof. I crawled over to the place where they were standing and they still didn't notice me. "Should we tell her, I mean she deserves to know it," As I heard the words I got curious and started to listen to what they were saying. 

"She has been sent off to America for over 2 years now and she's coming back" I look confused. Who are they talking about?

"She's joining our team again, besides she isn't the only new kid and I'm sure that I'm not the only one who's gonna like her comeback" I decided that it was time to show myself. I slowly got down hanging again and when I saw the change I let go of myself and landed on my feet on the ground. When I stood right again I brushed the dust of my body and looked at the two boys.

Their eyes were filled with shock. "Where did you come from?" Mark asks and I point up to the roof. "How did you...huh...but how?" JB stumbles over his words. "I climbed up there and got down here" I showed them my track and they nodded. 

I ran away to grab my stuff and then got back to them. They were sitting on the bench and I chose to sit next to them. 

"Y/n we got some important news to share with you" JB starts and I look up at him. "Tell me then," I say trying to hide my curiosity. "Someone is joining our team," They say at the same time.  "Are you serious?" I ask annoyed. "That isn't a nice way to welcome your best friend Y/n." I immediately turn around. 

"CHAEEYOUUUNGGGGG!!!" I jump from the bench and run over to her. She opens her arms and I jump in them making the both of us fall back on the mats. We just laugh as we get up. "I always wanted to be greeted like that, it's not fair y/n" I turn around and see that Jackson arrived. "Shut up Jackson, I haven't seen this face in 2 years, but I've seen yours way too much," I say and turn around. "Still the same y/n," Chaeyoung says grinning. "Never changed" I answer back. 

"It's nice to have you back in the team Chae," I say and hug her again. "Uhm Y/n she wasn't the person we were talking about"  I let her go and turn around. "Huh, what, so there is a newbee coming, just so you know I'm not going to be training that person," I say in protest.  They laugh at my reaction. "It's a he and your dad told me that you're the chosen one this time"  I sigh and fall to my knees. 

"Why tell me why" I whine. I start to roll on the ground and fake cry. "I don't want to" I keep repeating. "Y/n stop pretending to be a baby and get your ass up off the ground" Chaeyoung commands. She sticks my hand out and I take it to pull myself up.  "So we're going to be a team of six," I ask and they nod their heads.  

"What do 'we' know about him?" I ask them. "Well...He goes under the name Dean, he's older than all of us except for Mark our grandpa of course" Jackson starts and gets hit by Mark. "I'm 2 months older than him so shut up Jackie Chen" Mark hits him another time right between the shoulder blades making Jackson cough. 

"Much more information wasn't needed he told your father so yeah, that's it" Mark continues for Jackson who's still catching his breath. "When will this new recruit join the team?" I ask.  "You'll need to start from the bottom so he'll be here in two days, you know your dad doesn't like traitors so he's in his interrogation days" JB laughs. 

"But why do I need to train the new kid, can't we all do it, I have other things to do next to training" I look at them. "Since you're the best of the team Y/n, you've been here the longest and you can beat us up with just a snap of your fingers, that's why" Jackson speaks up. "Finally acknowledging that I'm the best Jackson, didn't see that one coming" I smirk at him. "Blah blah blah Y/n, don't twist my words" I stick out my tongue and he does it back. 

"Okay, enough chit-chat, let's get to training," I say while clapping in my hands. "Is our maknae planning to play boss?" JB teases. I turn around and kick him in his side making him stumble back. "I'm not even 20 yet and I'm still beating your ass" I smirk and Chaeyoung laughs. "What have I missed this," she says making me laugh. 

~

We trained for about 3 hours. Sweat beads dripped from our heads. I gulped down the last bit of water in my bottle. "Chae, what are you going to do after this?" I ask her and she turns her head towards me. "Nothing" she answers. "Great, then you're coming with me" I smile. "I don't have a choice, now do I?" she laughs. "Nope," I answer and stand up from the bench. 

"We're going, see you guys in two days, if you're not there I'll make sure to slice your throats" I warn them and they laugh. "We'll be there, just go Y/n" I wave them goodbye and hold the door open for Chae to go through. 

***********************************************************************************************

and the second one for today xx

Saranghae

E&Y