Chapter 12 // first word?

quote of the day- just remember even your worst day is only 24 hours

-

*few months later*

me and Jack were walking down the beach, holding hands, Jack stops and looks at me, he kisses me on the lips, it was an extremely passionate kiss. I look at him in the eyes, I feel as if this is the right time, I stop all the thoughts going through my mind before opening my mouth and let the words 'i love you' slowly stutter out of my mouth. As i say that jack looks shock, "what- did you just talk" I smile nodding my head lightly. "what since when" Jack asks me. "I-I've b-b-been worki-ng on t-talking" I say as I wasn't use to using my voice.

Flashback:

"one day I want to hear your voice" Jack tells me on our very first date, since that day i've been working on talking, I went to a doctor and they told me I just had to get myself use to talking again, like i got myself use to not talking. I spent months just to say the words i love you with out stuttering, but i couldn't get there not yet at least.

Jack picks me up and spins me around, "i love you too baby, I love you more than anything in this world" he tells me I smile before pulling his face done to mine and pressing my lips against his again. 

xx

We made it back to the house and Jack runs straight inside, as soon as I we walk inside Jack yells at everyone to come to the living room, everyone make there way to and takes a seat on the lounge "guys Chloe said a word today" Jack yells really excited, jumping up and down. "wait what, I wasn't there to hear it how dare you Chloe" Daniel says standing up and coming to stand next to me, "s- sorry" I say while shrugging, all the boys scream and come round and hug me. "I'm proud of you Chloe I knew you could do it one day" Daniel says as he pulls out of the hug. 

Daniel use to always help me with trying to talk again, but i would never cooperate with him, he never gave up on me. He didn't know that I was teaching myself to talk again, no one did, I wanted it to be a surprise.

-

392 words

Authors note:

sorry my recent chapters have been short and also sorry this is kind of shit but i just really wanted to post today. Also can we fucking talk about how good HOOKED is like i listened to it and OMG IM IN LOVE

7 June 2018