Chapter 17 // I'm sorry

quote of the day- you are remembered for the rules you break

-

Jack's POV

*the night of the party*

I was in the kitchen for most of the night, not really doing much, at one point a girl came and grabbed me by the hand and brought me to the living room where a few people were seated in a circle, she takes a seat and I sit next to her, she was honestly really pretty, she had blonde hair with bright green eyes and she was extremely tan. We played truth or dare but I just sat there. "Loren truth or dare" a girl from the other side of the circle said, the girl next to m opened her mouth letting the word dare spill out of her mouth. "I dare you to kiss the curly headed boy next to you" the same girl from before said, before I could say anything Loren sat onto of me pulling me into a kiss, I tried to pull away at first but then I just kissed her back, she pulled away from me looking towards the kitchen, smiling and then pulling me back into a kiss, my eyes diverted to the side to see chloe running out of the kitchen, I pushed Loren off of me and walked around looking for Chloe, after a good two hours, I thought that maybe she might of just gone to sleep so I went into my room and fell asleep.

xx

in the morning I got up and walked downstairs, Daniel was acing around the living room while Jonah was trying to call someone and Zach looked like he was cry, "what happened here" I ask looking at everyone, "Chloe, she's gone missing" Daniel says as he sits down on the couch and starts to cry. "fuck" I mumble under my breath this is all my fucking fault. I quickly walk back upstairs and grab my phone trying to call Chloe. "OMG CHLOE WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GO" daniel yelled, I ran down the stairs straight towards Chloe, I was thankful that she was ok, I walked up to her to hug her but she just walked straight past me. The boys asked me what that was about and I just shrugged, I knew exactly why she did that but I didn't want them to think I was a bad person. Daniel walked upstairs behind Chloe, he then came back after a little while and started screamed in my face, Chloe was crying behind him, Daniel went to hit me but Chloe stopped him. All I could think about is why the hell she would want to protect me after I just cheated on her.

xx

I walk into Chloe's room asking her why she was ignoring me, I knew but I didn't know why I wanted her to admit it, it's like I wanted to watch her break in front of me, but at the same time I didn't. I could tell my tone of voice scared her, as she tried to walk out of the room I grab onto her wrist tightly, I wanted to pull her in and kiss her but at the same time I hated her, I don't know why, she should be the one hating me, but she was still being nice to me, even though I was being a full blown dick head to her. after she called me a dickhead I just walked into my room and went through my Instagram, more importantly Chloe's instagram, there was photos of me and her, her and daniel, just her and then there was this one photo that caught my eye, her and the girl that i kissed last night at the party. They were friends or maybe they use to be friends. There were so many thoughts going through my head but I was snapped out of them by Daniel entering my room and screaming at me, this time he actually hit me. I didn't fight back because I knew I deserved it.

xx

I broke up with Chloe in the harshest way possible the next day and spent my night thinking about my previous actions over the past few nights, I thought that since I cheated on her, the best thing for me to do was to break up with her. To hopefully let her forget about me, but boy was I completely wrong when I woke up the next morning to Daniel crying, and Chloe no where to be found.

-

752 words

Authors note:

this story took a very dramatic and sad turn, well you'll find out later why it's sad. Also this is the the second to last chapter this book is almost complete, that is honestly so sad, because you guys are so supportive with this book.

11th July 2018