EPILOGUE

quote of the day- the traveller see what he sees the tourist see what he has come to see

-

ONE YEAR LATER

Jack spoke to Loren and she told him everything that happened between Chloe and Loren back in Portland. Jack never even thought twice about her after that. Jack had left the band and now worked at an ice cream shop not to far from where the band had once lived, also a place where he spent a lot of time with Chloe before everything happened. Jack was still deeply in love with Chloe and still hasn't dated anyone else.

Daniel had also left the band and moved abroad, to a place that his family had always wanted to see, Australia, he still wrote songs and sung but he didn't put it out for the world to see, most of them were quite sad anyways. Daniel had fell in love with a girl but she broke it off with him since he couldn't handle a stable relationship. He hasn't and probably will never be able to recover from his sisters death.

Loren had felt bad after everything that happened, she moved out to LA and visited Chloe's grave everyday, always apologising and regretting her actions and words. The last thing she said to Chloe was something horrible, so she just wanted her back so she could change everything.

Corbyn moved out to New York to be closer with his girlfriend, Chloe dying had a huge impact on him and he didn't really do much for months, Chloe was his best friend and he just wished he was up that one night where she felt alone and talk to her, stop her from doing this to her self.

Jonah and Zach still sung, but not together, the band had broke up after Daniel left. the fans had still supported the two as solo artist but wished they were all back together. They all still kept in contact except for Jack and Daniel who wouldn't even look at each other after the day they found Chloe.

-

323 words

authors note:

i  was going to write an epilogue to this book but it was requested so here you go. 

I just wanted to say thank you for reading this book and I hope you all enjoyed it ~Hannah xx

12th July 2018