Chapter 11 // disney

Quote of the day: stop looking for happiness in the same place you lost it

-

I wake up to the bed moving around me, I look over to see Jack getting up, "sorry did I wake you" he asks me in his morning voice, I shake my head and I get out of the bed. I got ready and walked down stairs to see a bunch of flowers on the bench. there was a note in the flowers 'where do flowers grow -jack' I walk to the back yard were there was a few bushes and I saw another note 'look at it as it plays things -jack' I walk to the living room and on the tv was disney channel, there was also a little note on the screen 'channel name, is where we will spend the next few days -Jack' 

x

I get out of the car with Jack beside me and start running to the Disneyland entrance, when we got there we went straight to space mountain, after a few rides jack grabs my hand pulls me towards the centre of the park, on our way we collect some food and we sit down near the statue in the centre, we eat our food and just watch as the little kids around us, run and scream at everything they see. I feel someones eyes burning into my side and I look over to see Jack staring at me, he looks down at my lips and starts to lean in, I lean in as well filling the gap between us and kiss him, my hand behind his neck pulling him as close as i possibly could. As he pulls away he whispers an 'i love you' in my ear. 

x

The rest of the day was spent with me running around like a little kid wanting to go on every ride there was possible. When it got later people started to crowd around for the fireworks, me and Jack found a nice spot and sat down, as soon as the fireworks started Jack kissed me again and honestly I had never felt a better connection between the two of us ever before.

-

353 words

Authors Note:

sorry its been so long since i've actually posted a chapter but this book is off hold finally.. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

31 May 2018