Chapter 13 // down hill from here

quote of the day- it has been my experience that folks with no vices have very few virtues

-

"Chloee" Daniel yelled from the bottom of the stairs, Chloe made her way done the stairs at the bottom stood all 5 of the boys, "hey so we are having a party tomorrow so if you don't want to be around you can go out all night or just spend the night in your room" Daniel says and Chloe nods her head, as she went to walk back up the stairs Daniel stopped her again and pulled her aside from the group. "Chloe i know recently you have been working on speaking again, i went to a few doctors and they said that you can get a surgery done to help" i just shook my head and pulled my phone out 'no need daniel, i'm getting there also that would be expensive i don't want you to pay for it' i typed and showed Daniel "are you sure" he asked me and I just nodded my head.

xx

The party had started about an hour ago and i've spent most of my time in my room, but i was a little bit hungry so i walked down the stairs and into the kitchen picking up a piece of pizza, as i was walking back towards my room on the couch, i saw my boyfriend and a blonde girl kissing, she pulls away from him and I realise it wasn't just any blonde girl it was my ex best friend Loren, she sees me and give me a smug smile before pulling Jack back into the kiss, I run back to my room, I try to open the door and realise it was locked, ugh.

I make my way back downstairs and out the front door, I walk down the street to a park that wasn't to far away and sit on one of the benches crying.

-

Authors note:

I've really had a wave of emotions today, i found out that apparently the boys aren't doing limelight and vip at the Australia tour stops but I also bought my tickets so honestly i've just been really happy and then cry continuously today. 

 2 July 2018