Chapter 7 // new beginnings

quote of the day- There will always be someone who can't see your worth. Don't let it be you

-

Jack's POV

The boys and I where on the couch playing fortnite when I heard the front door open. I shot my head up to see Daniel standing there with a girl kind of behind him, I jumped of the couch and run over to them followed with the rest of the boys. Daniel stepped aside to reveal a extremely beautiful girl. She had light brown hair, in a messy bun, she had bright blue eyes, not as bright as Daniel's though. She had little make up on and her outfit really complimented her body. Daniel introduced her and we all introduced ourselves, she just stood there smiling, jeez her smile was adorable. We all just stood there and then Daniel spoke up telling us that she was mute. I offered to take her up to the room she was staying in, I walked to the door and told her that there wasn't much in there, we walked in and she wrote on her little note book that was in her hand, she handed it to me, it just had the words thank you written on it. I went back down stairs to grab her suitcases and Daniel helped me bring them up, I left and went back downstairs. I sit down next to Jonah. "so what do think of Chloe" Jonah asks me "well I'm not going to lie she is pretty, but I find it kind of weird that she doesn't talk" I tell him. "There's probably a reason behind it" Corbyn says "probably" I say. "how about we go for a swim" Zach says looking out to our pool "I agree, I'll go ask Daniel and Chloe if they want to join us" I say as I walk up the stairs to Chloe's room. I open the door to see Chloe and Daniel hugging and what looked like Chloe was crying, I wanted to run over there and give her a massive hug but I start to close the door until Daniel stopped me. I asked them if they want to go into the pool and Chloe declined but Daniel said he would. We both walk out and downstairs, we all get in the pool and just talk. After an hour or two Chloe walks outside and sits on the pool chairs, she had a note book in one hand and a pen in the other. I jumped out of the pool grabbing a towel and went to join her.

xx

Chloe's POV

after a little while I got up and went downstairs taking my note book and a pen sitting on the pool chairs, I flip to the drawing side of my note book and just start drawing whats on my mind. Jack comes and sits next to me but I continue to look down at my paper. After a while I rip the page out and draw something else. "that looks so cool" Jack tells me I look at him and give him a thankful smile and then go back to my drawing. I draw the rose tattoo that jack had on his arm looking at it every now and then to make it as close as possible. "is that my tattoo, I didn't even notice" Jack says with a small laugh, I smile and nod my head at him. "You know it would be nice to get to know you" Zach says coming to join us, I open up the other side of the notebook trying to flick through the pages to find an empty page. When I found one I just started to write a bit about me 'well my name is Chloe, I'm 17, I'm extremely close to Daniel because I could always trust him with everything, I played soccer until sophomore year, I love to draw as well as write and yeah that's basically my life' I had it to Jack, he reads it out loud, I didn't realise but whilst I was writing the rest of the boys came to join us. "why did you stop playing soccer"Corbyn asks me, Jack hands me back the notebook and start writing 'well, after I became mute, the team kind of got angry at me and also I broke my ankle half way through the season and didn't end up going back' I hand it back to Jack and he reads it "why did you move out here" Jonah asks me I grab the note book from Jack's hand and start to write 'well I don't really like living alone, it's just feels a bit off' I know I was lying about the real reason why I moved out her but I don't trust them yet, I only meant them a few hours ago. I hand it off to Corbyn this time and he reads it. We continued to have a conversation until it became dark. "do you guys wanna go inside and watch a movie" Jack asks us all the boys agreed and I just nodded my head. Daniel turns on a movie and I sit next to him and Jack, half way through the movie i feel myself fall asleep leaning over to Jack's shoulder.

-

866 words

Authors note

Sorry I'm not that active I've had so much assessments from school recently but I'm working on this book. Also thank you for 100 reads :))

4th March 2018