Chapter 10 // finally together

Quote of the day- nothing can dim the light that shines from within

-

*A few months later*

Jack walked into my room in a tux, "you ready to go" Jack asks me. I nod my head, we walk out, Jack opens the passenger door helping me into the car, he then runs to the other side of the car and jumps into the drivers seat, we drive off to the a really fancy restaurant, Jack opens the door for me and we walk into hand in hand. A lady comes to us and shows us to our table. We take our seat and Jack talks to me while I write, we talk about everything. The lady comes back and takes our order, after we eat it was kind of quite until Jack spoke up. "Chloe me and you have become so close over these few months, would you make me the happiest guy in the world and be my girlfriend" I nod my head and walk around to his side of the table sitting next to him hugging him and placing a kiss on his lips.  

xx

Third person POV

Jack and Chloe had there food and made there way back to there house, Jack's palms sweating as he thought of the fact that he had to tell Daniel that him and Chloe are dating not realising that he will be ok with it. Chloe, well she was in a great mood, everything someone once told her she will never be able to get or feel 'love' she is proving them wrong with the feelings she has for the guy sitting next to her. When they got home they both jumped out of the car walking to the front door hand in hand, Jack unlocked the front door and walked in, to see Daniel standing in front of him smiling. "Finally" Daniel let out a sigh as he saw their hands intwined "wait your not mad" Jack asks Daniel with the most confused expression ever. "why would I be mad, I've shipped you guys from day one" Daniel says jumping up and down, Jack lets out a little laugh and walks with Chloe upstairs. They both lay down on Chloe's bed falling asleep a little while later.

-

363 words

Authors Note

Ok so I'm not good at the lovey dovey kind of stuff because thats just not me so if you have any ideas of what I can add to this story please comment.. I'll give 100% credit and it would really be appreciated because I want to post but I just don't know what to write about 

18 April 2018