Chapter 21

I'm going to my country next week and I honestly can't wait to see my fam--
[Revised]

-

"Min..Yoongi?" I softly whisper, the familiarity of the name attached to my lips. My eyes widen as I wrap my arms around his thin figure.

"From middle school right?!" I shout, pulling away from the hug but keeping my hands on his arms. He replies with a nod and sends off a smile.

"So," he begins, "care to explain what you're doing in Singapore?" I laugh, rubbing the nape of my neck. "That's not important though! That girl seemed pretty tough on you. What'd you do?"  I laugh, attempting to change the subject by glancing at his bruise. Before answering, he suggests we walk around the park together.

Apparently, the girl was one of his "toys". Although it seemed extremely cliche, I went along with it. He's currently visiting his grandparents that moved to Singapore from Korea 2 years ago. We go on a few rides, despite him being really scared half the time.

"I can't believe you made me go on that!" He whines as we rest on the bench after the ride. I laugh hysterically at his reaction, and pat his back for..comfort? He puts his head on my shoulder, "You owe me this."

I giggle, nodding. I look around the park as Yoongi's head lays on my shoulder. I spot Taehyung and Bomi in line for buying Ice cream. I notice Taehyung looking around as well, probably looking if my stalking ass is following behind them. I met eyes with him, and his eyes look over to Yoongi.

My eyes widen, expecting him to come over and scold me for "stalking" him. I grab Yoongi's hand, taking him by surprise, and run away from the couple as far as possible.

"W-where are we going?" Yoongi sighs. I don't reply, not because I didn't want to, but because I was breathless from being so unfit. 

We stop by a small cafe inside the amusement park. My mouths opens wide as I excitedly point to it.

"Ooo, lets go inside!" I say, already pulling Yoongi with me inside. I feel a vibration in my pants (it's her phone you dirty minded kids) and grab the device from my jeans. I open my screen and it flashes a name.

Kim Taehyung.

I unlock my phone, wanting to see what he has to say.

Kim Taehyung: where are u? u're supposed to be looking after me

Me: you said to only to do that when you say so

Kim Taehyung: well i need u right now. come asap. and dont bring that..guy with you.

Me: yoongi? why not?

Kim Taehyung: because...what if he finds out? whos gonna deal with that?

A slight tap on my shoulder makes me look up.

"You okay?" Yoongi asks, his eyes worried. I nod, "wanna come with me to help someone."

He pauses, " Help someone? With what?"

And there I went, telling Yoongi everything going on in my life, not missing a single detail.

-

SOWWYY ITS SHORT BUT I THOUGHT I SHOULD PROB UPDATE SOMETHInG RATHER THAN NOTHING UGHHH