Chapter 17

Sooo, ready for chapter 17?
[Revised]

-

Taehyung and I were enjoying ourselves at the bar. At times like this, I wonder, could we ever live happily like this? I look over at him, who was gulping down a drink that I was unfamiliar with due to my lack of drinking alcohol. In the corner of my eye, I see another lady coming from the employee's room. Huh, and here I thought there was only one girl at the bar. I look at Taehyung once more, who was looking at the girl as well.

He was showing a face I have never seen before. It was as if someone shot him in the heart. A face of agony.

My lips part, wanting to say something but I stop myself. Why was he making that face? I look at the shot of alcohol in front of me, and out of agitation, I drink it in one big gulp. Glancing at Taehyung, I hoped he would pay attention to me, who literally just gulped down the whole drink.But no, his eyes were on that girl, and that girl only.

-

We didn't talk much after. I was drunk (again bc once I drink, you can't stop me) The moment I step out of the bar, the hot air hit my skin, already making me sweat. We began walking to our hotel. Both of us looked like drunkards, swaying back and forth. "K-KIM *hic* TAEHYU*hic* NG!!!" I shout, tired of the silence separating us. He looked back at me with a 'tf you want' face. "wHY DONT YOU PAY ATTENTION TO ME? IM YOUR WIFE Y'KNOW? YOU KEEP STARING AT THAT GIRL BUT WHAT ABOUT ME?" I sobbed, the drinks affecting my mood. I didn't know how to control myself, neither did I want to at this point. "Why can't--" I pause, " why can't we just be a normal couple?"

His eyes glared at me, piercing through my skin, sending me shivers down my spine even in the hot weather around me. "We never happened. Stop including yourself in my life." He turned around once more, and continued walking to the hotel. Except for this time, more furiously. 

-

Arriving at the hotel, my eyes were red. Why does this man keep making me cry?

F L A S H B A C K [AND A PLOT TWIST SO BE READY]

I noticed Taehyung, the worst kid in the school obviously making out with a teacher.

This always happens.

The school's playboy, Kim Taehyung, always does this to get a good grade.

So, I made myself a promise.

I, Jung Eunji, promise to never interact with a playboy.

I continue walking, but a soaring pain in my heart struck me. It really does hurt, when the person you love makes out with random girls for some kind of benefit. I smile to myself, "It's okay, Eunji. You can always watch from afar. You shouldn't associate with him. He will only cause you pain."

E N D [YOU GUYS SHOCKED YET]

By the time I was done daydreaming, Taehyung was already in bed, completely ignoring me. Is this really how it's gonna be? His back was facing me, creating an invisible distance between us.

Suddenly, he jumps on me and hovers over my body.

!!!SMUT SMUT SMUT 18+ I WARNED YOU GUYS!!!  

His eyes were a bit red, making me curious but I knew it was no time to ask that. I was on the verge of sobbing. Love is really painful, isn't it? There was only silence that filled the room. As I was about to do so, He grabbed my hand.

"Make me feel better then." Without anything else said, He pressed his lips to mines and I wrapped my arms around his neck. Our lips moved together until he broke away and began kissing down my neck.

I knew it was wrong. I knew I shouldn't sleep with him. Yet, I couldn't push him away. He was so cunning, so addicting.

His hands moved down to my butt and gave it a squeeze. I straddled his hips, running my hands down his chest to his shirt. I pull on the hem of it and the kiss broke apart to remove his shirt along with mines shortly after. He sat up and began to kiss my neck while he rubbed his hands up and down my thighs. He kissed his way down my chest and removed my bra. He got a confused with unclipping it, which was surprising. He took one of my nipples into his mouth and pinched the other one with his fingers. He broke apart and looked up at me, "I hope you know what you're doing."

He flipped us both over and placed himself between my legs. He grinded against me which made me moan softly. He kissed my stomach and made his way to the waistband of my shorts. He hooked his fingers into the band and pulled my shorts down along with my underwear. He kissed on the inside of my thighs and eventually made his way to my core.

He licked all the way up my folds which made me moan. He began licking and sucking on my clit then broke apart. He ran his finger up and down my folds and inserted two fingers into me.I bucked my hips up and I heard him grunt a bit before leaning down and licking and sucking my clit again. I could feel the knot in my stomach tighten and I knew I was gonna cum. "Tae I'm clo--se." I gasp.

He stopped his movements and crawled back up to me. He laid down beside me and I crawled on top of him. I made my way towards his waistband and pulled his pants down along with his underwear. His member slapped against his stomach and I grabbed it and gave it a few pumps. He moaned at the feeling and I licked the tip, running my tongue over his slit. I then slowly took as much of him in my mouth as I could and wrapped my hand around what didn't fit. I began to bob my head up and down as he moaned loudly. His hands came to my hair as he helped me move up and down. After a little bit, he pulled me off of him and I crawled back on top of him.

He reached into his pants, which were scattered with the rest of his clothes, and took out a condom. He hands it to me, and I rolled it onto his length and I slowly sunk down onto his member. He grabbed my hips as I slowly moved up and down on him. I eventually picked up the pace with the help of him moving me up and down. He pulled out of me and flipped us over so I was on my back. He began to pound into me as he closed his eyes. He moaned, but was mostly trying to keep it to himself. "Tae I'm close," I pant "M-me too," he said. I whimpered trying to hold back until he said,"okay, cum for me".I felt my orgasm rush over me as I moaned his name. He followed soon after I spewing multiple profanities.

He pulled out of me and threw the condom away. We both fall on the bed, our breaths extremely heavy. "Are you okay?" Taehyung says, before turning to the opposite side.

"Yeah.." I sigh, 

I've hit an all time low and lost myself because of one man.

Kim Taehyung.

oof ik ik, "OMG AUTHOR WHY IS TAEHYUNG SUCH A JERK" DO NoT WoRrY mY ChILdReN, He wILl GeT BeTtEr! Also, I did not forget Jisoo. She and Jimin will be mentioned later in the story once again. Unfortunately, as for Jungkook, he will never be seen again. Whoops :p

Also, I'm just gonna say this now, but I did not write the smut. No matter how much I tried, it was impossible T~T I took it from tumblr and edited it a bit. 

Full creds for smut: Sunshinekookie on tumblr