Chapter 9

[Revised]
~

I made some food, being the hungry pig I am. Yet, my mind was still dazed from the situation that occurred a few moments ago. As I placed the last dish on the table, Taehyung walked in, finally dressed. I was already seated by the food. I was just waiting for Kim Taehyung.

"Oh, you waited. I thought you wouldn't survive not eating " Taehyung rolled his eyes. My eyes glared at him as if they would blow fireballs.

"Be grateful I even made you food you dick." I grit my teeth. My jaw was aching in pain at the amount of pressure I put on it.

He laughed, "This is ramen. I could've made it myself."

Already gone from the amazing taste of ramen, I didn't hear him."When is the wedding?" I asked, mouth full of noodles. Taehyung shrugged, meaning he didn't know or he didn't care. I snickered at him and continued eating the delicious food.

-

I wiped my hands on the nearest rag nearby. At last, I was finally done with the dishes.

The doorbell run, and immediately, I opened it to reveal our guest.

Shocked at her arrival, I immediately bow.

"Hello mother."

It was Taehyung's mom.

She smiled in return, and looked past my shoulder. "Can I come in?" She asks.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry, ofcourse you can come in that was pretty stupid of me-" I ramble, flustered.

His mom only laughs, patting my shoulder, "Oh you're so cute."

I blush, "D-do you need Taehyung?"

She nods, "It would be great if the both of you were here."

Immediately, I head upstairs and grab Taehyung without any questions.

When we arrived downstairs, his mom simply talked about the wedding and also mentioned our honeymoon in Jeju island, which we will fly to right after the big day.

"We hope you too will get along well. Maybe make a few babies." she smiled innocently, despite there being nothing innocent about baby making.

~