[30] Union~ Part 1

Start from the beginning

A small whine escaped Jungkook's lips, knowing they needed to go, but wanting to run away with Tae, just to look into his eyes forever.

Taehyung was going crazy, and Jungkook's small whine was not helping.

They arrived at the reception to cheers and so much love being poured upon them, as they went to take their seats at the table facing all of their family and loved ones.

Taehyung could tell Jungkook was now becoming nervous, forced to face the nation as their new prince.

He leaned in as they sat down and whispered, "Just endure it for a little longer baby. Enjoy yourself. Dance with some people. Say hi to your family. We....... We have all night," he winked, his hand rubbing atop Jungkook's thick thigh, that had been starving for attention.

Jungkook's breath hitched, as he focused his mind on the present, smiling back at Taehyung as a few family members made speeches, they drank champagne, chatter and laugher echoing through the great hall.

Taehyung was having a hard time taking his own advice, his disobedient hands constantly grabbing Jungkook's waist, only refraining from his ass due to social standards.

When they were hidden by the table cloth however, his left hand was free to explore, caressing his thighs, rubbing his back, and grabbing Jungkook's ass through his incredibly tight pants, listening to delightful whimpers that only he could hear.

Jungkook was enjoying having complete control of Taehyung, taunting him during the whole reception, laughing with other people, dancing, exaggerating the movement of his hips when he walked, knowing full well the eyes of his husband were glued to his rear.

He even faked small whimpers when Tae's hand got bold under the table, just to get him more excited.

As the afternoon wore on, the two grew tired of waiting, teasing, keeping it appropriate so they didn't get a tongue lashing from Jin.

Taehyung got handsier, his fingers rubbing Jungkook's behind again, finally daring to venture beneath the waistband of his trousers, to Jungkook's delight.

Holy. Fuck.

Tae's finger brushed against a material he had only fantasized about Jungkook wearing.

He jerked his hand away, his mind knowing they still had about two hours of formalities to get through before he could do anything about the thoughts running through his mind.

He looked into Jungkook's face that had a cocky smirk plastered on it, clearly aware of what he was doing.

As Taehyung stared at him in disbelief and lust, Jungkook simply gave him a wink before sashaying away to speak to more people, only turning back to Taehuyng to give him a sultry stare.

Goddammit. Taehyung could hardly keep it together for the wedding and now he still had two hours to go.

He took a deep breath and ran down from the table to join Jungkook, his arm reattaching to the waist he now claimed as his, leaning in for frequent, light kisses that left Jungkook wanting more.

This game continued, taking turns in tormenting the other with their caresses.

The sun began to creep down on the horizon, as guests started to head back to their rooms and trickle out of the hall, the couple now completely aroused and hiding it as best as they could.

The guests left until there was only one left in the room, chatting with the duo and stretching out the time to the full two hours.

Finally, Taehyung's palm reached his crotch under the tablecloth, Jungkook had enough of waiting, forcefully pulling Taehyung with him by the arm to get up from the table.

"For god's sake Jimin take the hint," Jungkook breathed, dragging Taehyung with him and up the stairs, waving goodbye to their friend.

Jimin only laughed, completely aware of what he had done. He had no regrets.

He waved, still giggling at the desperation in their eyes and the boners in their pants.

(A/N): *douses you in holy water* - if you don't want to read smut DO NOT READ THE NEXT CHAPTER. However, if you are like me, and you are not holy, please, continue. I wrote the smut like some I would like to read.