[30] Union~ Part 1

Start from the beginning

They stood, on top of the world, listening to the man drone on and on about love and holy matrimony and what not, but the men could only feel each other's pulse, see each other, and were only listening for the words that would signal the union of their live.

"Do you, Kim Taehyung, take Jeon Jungkook, to be your lawfully wedded husband," the chaplain continued, until Taehyung quickly blurted "I do," resulting in yet another blush from Jungkook, who, in turn, said it much faster.

"I now pronounce you, Prince Kim Taehyung and Prince Kim Jungkook,"

(A/N): When you marry into the royal family you take the royal house name, hence Kim Jungkook.

"You may ki-" the chaplain was cut off as Taehyung took Jungkook's stunning face in his hands and smashed their lips together, for all the world to see.

Cheers erupted through the room, and petals fell, surrounding the now married men in falling flowers and light.

They forgot about their audience, wrapped up in the presence of the other as Taehyung felt Jungkook's lips turn upward, smiling into their sealing kiss.

He really couldn't stop grinning, could he.

The thought of that made Taehyung's box smile explode on his face as they finally separated, grinning at each other and giggling, their fourth fingers decorated by rings that symbolized so much more than marriage.

Their hands were clutched tightly as they faced their guests, and ran down the aisle, united for life.

When they stepped outside of the chapel, Taehyung pulled Jungkook against his chest and softly met his lips again, this time, slipping his tongue between Jungkook's teeth, the younger responding with a rather lewd moan against Tae's body.

Jungkook's feet left the ground, wrapping around Taehyung's waist, clinging to him with all of his might.

"Oh my god, get a room. The reception hasn't even started yet," a familiar voice chuckled, startling the pair whose smiles had yet to diminish.

They separated quickly and ran to Jimin, who welcomed them with open arms.

"Aish, you two made me cry. Namjoon sent me to make sure you at least enjoy the reception before running off to your room," Jimin rolled his eyes, pushing the pair forward toward the large room.