Part 31

"Namjoonie.." Hoseok sang as he walked down the stairs, stepping over Taehyung's lifeless body.

He accidentally slipped on Taehyung's blood and he landed on his knees.

"Shit."

He kicked Taehyung's legs and continued walking to the bathroom.

He opened the door and saw the male in the bathtub, still unconscious.

As he poked on Namjoon's cheek to make sure that he was still unconscious, he remembered the other dead bodies in the living room.

Hmm.. why not keeping them as antique collections?

He walked to the living room and smiled. He dragged Jungkook's armless body to the gallery. His legs wobbled as Hoseok dragged him up the stairs, blood still oozing out of his cut thighs which now looked like his second pair of knees.

Hoseok wiped his sweaty forehead as he dropped Jungkook's body to the floor.

This would take forever to move everyone here.

He had an idea.

He tied thick ropes around the dead bodies' neck (except for Jin, well he was tied with a rope already) and made a square knot, connecting each rope end.

They looked like a bunch of prisoners whose hands were tied with rope connected with the person behind them. The differences were just the rope was tied around their neck and.. they were already dead.

Then he pulled the rope and walked upstairs. Midway, Yoongi's head was disconnected from his neck, Hoseok forgot that he cut his neck way too deep.

The line was cut, Hoseok was holding the rope with Jimin's body and Yoongi's head, while Yoongi's headless body and Jin slid down the stairs.

Hoseok groaned. But he felt lighter so he continued his way upstairs and did the same work with the rest of the bodies.

Lastly, he took Jungkook's arms and cheerfully made his way upstairs again.

He cleaned the blood from the bleeding victims, bandaged them and wrapped plastic so that the blood wouldn't leak out and ruin his 'masterpiece'. He applied his self made embalming fluid to preserve them just like those Egyptian mummies.

Next, he prepared a leather belt-like collar and placed them around Jin's neck. He made it loose so that it could be hooked inside the huge standing glass box which could fit one human.

He did the same to Jimin and Taehyung.

He attached Yoongi's head back to his neck with a tape after bandaging and wrapping it with plastic. He placed an armchair inside a smaller glass box for him because he didn't want Yoongi's head to snap again if he was hung with a collar.

Moving on to Jungkook, Hoseok kinda regretted that he chopped of his arms because it became so hard for him to decide how to place him in the glass box. But he decided not to regret what he did because, it was hilarious to see Namjoon and Taehyung's reaction.

He bandaged, wrapped, and taped Jungkook's arms and thighs then hung him just like the other three.

He chuckled as he recalled the moment when he purposely cut Jungkook's arms near Namjoon so that the blood splattered to him. When he was crying earlier, he was actually laughing inside because Namjoon totally froze and couldn't say anything.

Speaking of Namjoon, Hoseok remembered that he was still in the bathroom downstairs, maybe he was conscious already.

Hoseok closed his gallery door slowly, admiring his work. He suddenly heard a thud from the bathroom.

Namjoon must be conscious by now.

And he was right. When he opened the door, Namjoon was trying to slice the rope which tied his wrists tightly with the sharp edge of the toilet tissue roll holder.

His eyes widened as he saw Hoseok. Hoseok smirked.

"You wanna meet your friends?"

Namjoon knitted his eyebrows.

"Oh yeah, you know that they are already dead, right?" He chuckled. "But do you not want to see them for the last time before you end up like them?"

Namjoon just looked at him without blinking. His eyes showed pain and sadness, tears threatening to fall but he tried to hold it back.

"Aww.. so cute." Hoseok cupped his cheeks. "But that doesn't change the fact that you will end up like them."

"Follow me." Hoseok said sternly.

Namjoon shook his head, a single tear escaped from his eye as he stepped backwards. Hoseok glared at him, walking closer. Namjoon felt the cold ceramic wall hit his back, he couldn't escape.

"Follow me." Hoseok repeated as he pulled out a knife from his pocket.

____________________

I'm so sorry 😭 I can't publish because I have no connection.
Thankyou for waiting ^^