Part 8

HOW TO PLAY

This is a multiplayer game which the players are chosen by the game for each team. Profile names won't be displayed to other players, they can only see the character you chose or create.

MAIN CHARACTER

In this game, a player will be the main character and also the killer. Other players have to find the killer before they got killed. One game consists of 4 rounds and each round will have different main character.

Not everyone will get the chance to be the main character, but don't worry. You can work together with the other players to find the main character by joining the chatroom. The prize won't be divided, each of you will receive whole. The round will end as soon as the main character was found or they kill all the players.

The voting for the main character will start midnight and when someone didn't vote in 10 minutes, the round duration will be extended until the next day. The game will be inactive 10 minutes after the midnight vote and will be activated again at 8AM.

The final winner will be decided in the last round.

Win every round and get 2x of the prize!

Game: 7 accounts

Good luck!

____________________

He smirked as he clicked on the accounts that just signed in. He laughed at them for not realizing that this would lead to something unexpected.

✔myhobiisdancing
✔imlejindary
✔sleepykumamon
✔kookiesncream
✔potatochims
✔rappingryan
✔vittingroom

~~~

A/N .. their characters are based on BT21 ^^

MAIN CHARACTER || BTS HORROR/THRILLER FANFICTION  ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें