Part 12

Jung Hoseok was scared and relieved at the same time. He saw a character coming from the door and exited again as it saw his character. He assumed that that character was the killer. He only saw a little but he was sure he would be able to make up his mind in the voting.

He found a little chat room he didn't noticed before and when he clicked it, messages flooded. It was from those accounts who weren't the main character but their profile was emoticons. There were smiley, sad, angry, cry, and many more. He counted and there were five other players.

They were discussing about the main character. Just like what the game said, they had to work together. Even one of them said that they saw the main character in a room holding a knife. Upon seeing this, he decided to join the discussion, saying that he saw a brown thing that might be the killer.

They discussed for a long time and he didn't realize that he stayed in the same position from just now that could lead to the killer seeing him. Little did he knew, the other characters had hid in a safe place before deciding to chat.

He closed the chat room and saw the time. 11.56 PM.

The voting would start in a while. He needed to survive so that he could win if his choice was correct.

But luck was not with him. As he turned back, the screen turned grey and he saw his character fading away. He hit the table in frustration. His tissue box fell to the floor.

His screen turned into a big map. He saw a red dot which was the killer walking around the house. The black dots were separated and most of them stayed in corners.

Few minutes passed and the screen froze.

please wait for the voting to end in 10 minutes..

He waited and suddenly it stopped buffering. He wondered if the others voted the right one.

voting is over!
○please kindly wait for another 10 minutes for the result