I run towards at him and hug him really tight.

“I’ve missed you.” I said burying my face on his chest.

“I miss you more than you miss me, are you okay?” He said.

I pull away, he slide down his fingers on my right cheek.

“Yeah, I’m sorry I’m acting like a shit.” I said while playing on his jacket’s zipper.

“Lai, you’re not okay. Please tell me!” He begged.

“I am. Don’t worry too much Mike.”

“No you’re not. I can feel it, you’re lying to me.”

I’m biting my lower lip and holding my tears.

“I think I should go home now, I have like tons of homework. Don’t you have a class session with Marco?” I said and opened my car’s door.

Michael gets my hand and gently pushed me away and closes the car’s door.

“What the hell Michael?” I yelled at him.

“Lai, what’s wrong with you?!” He yelled back at me.

I’m not looking at him. I look away and bite my lower lip again and not responding to him.

“Please love tell me, I don’t like seeing you like this. I feel bothered because of you for the last few weeks you try to get away but why? You know I love you. I love you so much.” He said.

He cupped my cheeks and moved it so I can face him and look at him eye to eye but I try to look down on the ground. He lifts my head up and kissed me on the lips the one slow kiss I miss for the last weeks I try to ignore him. Just one passionate kiss with him I wrap my hands on his waist. I cried but we’re still kissing.

“I’m so sorry. Michael I’m sorry.” I said and trying to pull away when I say those words.

We stopped kissing and Michael pulled me into hug, really tight.

“Hugs are great, remember?” He said.

I chuckled.

“I’m really sorry I kept my distance to you.” I said.

“It’s not really fine with me I’ll be honest, tell me the reason.” He said.

“Why don’t we go to a place where we can talk?” I said.

Michael and I got to my car. I actually don’t have any idea where will I take him but I thought why not on the place where Jc brought me I know I don’t have any rights to go there just because I wanted to but I wanna talk to him where there is no one who can disturb us.

I’m driving and I asked Michael how long did he wait for me on the school’s parking lot and he says about 30 minutes. I got mad at him he said he ditch his last class just to wait for me. I told him never do that again, I want the best for him too and I keep on thinking what his mom said to me that I’m a hindrance for him and I don’t want that to be real or maybe it was a different meaning after all.

I park my car on the other side of the street as we walk over to the garden or what Jc have told me The Secret Getaway. I hold Michael’s hand as I intertwined it I look at him he just smiled at me. We got to the center of the garden Michael looks so amazed so am I even though I’ve been here more than once. I glance at him, his smile that I always miss to see. I’m still holding his hand and we walk a little more then we lay down on the bed of daises.

“How did you find this place?” He asked.

“It’s not important. I just want us to be here alone.” I said and I wrap my hands on his waist.