Seto-Kaiba

ayo what's poppin i'm here with an update so enjoy also the pic is what the water slide thing would look like lmao (don't look up like how big it is irl bc it's really small so just imagine it's pretty big)

"Seto, you bitch!" you yell as he pushes you down the slide of inflateable water slide thingy you decided to buy. Crashing into the water at the end of the slide, you heard a loud laugh come from your satisfied boyfriend. "That's not funny!" you shouted, moving your wet hair out of your face.

You ran as fast as you could to the top of the slide where Seto stood, hoping to get revenge. But luck was not on your side as the brown haired male slid down the slide as soon as you got to the top. "I'm gonna get you back!" you said with a little laugh, then proceeding to throw yourself down the slide as fast as possible.

Seto immediately tried to get away from you but, karma's a bitch. You latched onto his leg as he was climbing up and pulled him down into the pool portion. "Hope you have a good swim," you say with a smirk as you climb up to the top.

"y/n!" you hear Seto shout to you while following you up to the top. "You little shit," he mumbles under his breath. You only laugh before hopping onto the slide and sliding down.

When you and Seto decide to have a truce for a while, you both just sit in the pool portion and talk for a bit. But, cutting Seto off mid sentence, you splash him with water. He turns to you, a look of disappointment on his face. "I though we were--!" you tackle him and shove him underwater.

You get off of him with a laugh, kicking your legs joyfully. Then Seto resurfaces, a playful glint in his eye. "So you wanna play that game?" he asks, and before you know it you're both play fighting in the water.

After a while of throwing each other underwater and what not, you throw up you hands and yell an "I surrender!" The brown haired boy just laughs, pulling you closer to him. "I'm so glad we bought this dumb pool thing," he remarks, then peppers your face with kisses.