Quattro-Arclight

"Thomas, shut the fuck up!" you yelled, slapping your boyfriend in the arm. He cackled, clutching his stomach and bending over. "I swear on my fucking life if we die in this forest I'll beat the shit out of you." you said, holding the flashlight you had found back at the cabin as if it were a weapon you could threaten him with.

"There's nothing here y/n!" he said in between breaths and laughs. "There's no such thing as ghosts or demons, you're just being ridiculous," you gasped and pointed the light in his face. "Take that back right fucking now," you said, looking around for anything that would be able to sneak up on you.

"No! It's true!" he had finally stopped laughing, "Look, I'll even prove it to you."

He took the flashlight from your hands. That piece of metal was your only defense here, so you grabbed onto the back of Thomas' shirt for comfort. The boy pointed the flashlight at the well you were near, a grin making its way to his features.

"Listen, whats your name, uhh Drowned Darcy? Come and get me because you know what? You probably can't handle this piece of fine ass," he said, sounding very cocky. You hit his back with your free hand, "You're such an idiot! We better go sit at the bottom of the well and wait for her because you pretty much sealed our fates! Dumbass, I hate you so much sometimes!"

He laughed and turned to you, "Look, nothings gonna happen, I'm here and I will protect you no matter what." He took you into his arms and waited for a few moments.

"See? Nothing I—" "Thomas, oh my god what the hell is that!"

A/N:

Hiya! Okay, first off sorry for the lack of updates! Second if there is any spelling/punctuation errors its because I have a new stupid keyboard and I really dont like it. But whatever! See you all later!
Up next: Bakura