Atem

aye yo okay im tryna update as much as possible here k so um yea

"WHA--??" your voice could be heard throughout the quiet palace.

You were by the fountain (pretend there's one k) inside by the dining hall.

In front of you was a butterfly, it had started you because of 'oh how beautiful' it was, as you said.

Atem and a few palace guards had rushed to your aid, "y/n are you okay?!" his voice boomed towards you.

"Shh! You'll scare it away!" you whisper-shouted at him, trying to get a hold of the (imma make a rei butterfly bitch) two tone purple and blue butterfly.

The guards saw your statement as a 'this is a waste of our time' declaration and walked away. Atem stayed put though.

He watched how carefully and gently you handled the butterfly. How whenever it landed on your finger you studied it closely.

Eventually the butterfly flew away and you realized Atem, who was now in la-la land, was staring at you.

"What? I-is there something wrong?" you asked him, "Something on my face...?"

He suddenly came back to earth (welcome home buddy) and shook his head furiously, "N-no! It's just I was observing you."

Blood rushed to your cheeks, "O-oh."

"You're very beautiful, you know that?" Atem said, embracing you.

"You think so?" "Oh, I know so."

He pulled back and kissed your nose, "I've got to get back to my duties, but I'll see you later my love."

"Awwe, bye-bye Atem." you frowned a little, then pecked him on the lips.

okay if this wasn't clear,,, you were atems fiancé mkay:))))))))