Shark-Kastle

Sorry the last chapter was short, for that I'm making this chapter for you all

hey squad so uh i'm dabbin on my haters so yeah cool yknow

7/9/18

The purple haired boy snuggled his face into your stomach, his arms around your lower waist and thighs. You were dressed in some of his boxers and one of his older t-shirts, while he just wore some boxers. You whined as he tightened his grasp on you, "Ryoga, I have to use the bathroom. So if you don't want me to piss my pants I suggest you get off." He just scoffed and didn't budge, "Don't call me that," he mumbled into your (skin tone) skin. "I'll call you whatever I want sweetie, now get up asshole."

This time the pale boy got up and got into a comfortable position on his bed. You went to the restroom and didn't pee on yourself thankfully. But whenever you got back, your dumbass boyfriend was already sleeping. "Wake up dipshit, it's only 9," you said, flicking his head then getting into bed to cuddle with him. "I let you pee so now you let me sleep, fair trade," he yawned, a tired smirk on his face.

"What? No," you whined, dragging out the 'o' in no. He laughed lazily, "Come on just sleep with me." You hugged into his side, "But I wanted to watch (favorite anime/movie)," he sighed and faced you. "Good god, (name). Fine turn it on," you smiled and kissed him quickly before turning on the television. Ryoga's face turned pink from the quick peck, making you laugh.

A/N:

Sorry guys! Last chapter I wasn't inspired a lot AND REQUESTS ARE NOW CLOSED! But any who, I got inspired and wrote this! Bye guys;)
Up Next: Vector

[1] Favorite band or anime tee shirt