Ryou-Bakura

soulmate au

You fiddled with your hands, waiting for your coffee. You were in a small café in early November.

Eventually you got your warm drink and left. You walked down the sidewalks of Domino City. Leaves littered the ground with a hint of frost on them.

Your cheeks were cold so you tightened your scarf around your neck. Your coffee seemed to warm you up a bit, but it was gone after a few minutes.

The world was dull.

Ahead of you was a white-haired male that looked the age of about twenty. He was walking your direction.

As he walked past his hand touched yours.

The world was black and white around you. You never saw the sheer beauty of colors, until this moment.

The sky was a light grey, the leaves were brown and red, and you could finally see your h/c hair around your face.

You turned to the male who had seemed to stop walking, like you.

"Do you... See it too?" you asked, amazed by this phenomenon.

"I do."

That was the day you found your soulmate.

crying cause this one shot was close to good

hey um guys, i think it's time to maybe put this book to rest?

im really not that much into yu-gi-oh any more tbh

a few more one shots then it gonna be over, k?

love y'all!