Seto-Kaiba

what the heck-

ive only done one seto one-shot??????

welp-

You hummed to yourself as you walked, more like wandered, through the Kaiba mansion.

You stopped at the kitchen, you looked around to see if anyone was watching you, then ran in.

You opened the cabinet the food was in and grabbed a jar of, nutella.

Ah yes, the sweet spread of chocolate and hazelnut (it's not a spon) that you would kill for.

You tried to turn around but you got blocked by someone.

More like your six foot tall boyfriend.

"Ah shit." you mumbled, holding the sweet treat close to you.

"What was that, y/n?" he said, smirking.

You see, here at the Kaiba household you, Seto, and Mokuba loved nutella. So the three of you took it upon yourselves to make it a competition where whoever could get to the jar first, gets to eat it. It was a very savage game.

Seto took the jar from you and held it high enough where you couldn't reach.

"Seto I will fight you." you growled jumping for the nutella.

"Square up." he teased, only holding the treat higher.

"Fin-" "Haha!" a little black haired boy had managed to grab the nutella and run out of the kitchen.

You groaned, "And to think I worked so hard for that jar of nutella."

Yeah okay that's it

Um like yeah so idk

I REALLY WANT INSTAGRAM TO HAVE THE LIVE STREAM UPDATE IN THE US BUT NO??? LIKE OMG