Jaden-Yuki

lol i've been spelling jaden's name wrong for years shjsjd

You and your idiot boyfriend were having a rock, paper, scissors contest currently. Why you may ask? Because both of you didn't want to do the dishes.

Syrus was the referee and at the moment you and Jaden were both tied. So, these next three games would be the deciding factor. Alexis was there too, watching and complaining about how dumb this was.

"And three, two, one," the blue haired boy signaled the start of the first game. "Rock, paper, scissors, shoot!" you and the brown haired boy yelled simultaneously. You threw down paper, Jaden choosing scissors. Making an 'ouch!' noise, your boyfriend smiled triumphantly.

"y/n those dishes are calling your name!" he commented, "Shut it Yuki, there's two more rounds if you hadn't forgotten." Shooting each other glares, your short friend cut the tension. "Alright, game two in three, two, one!" "Rock, paper, scissors, shoot!" Jaden had suddenly gotten a taste of his own medicine when you won. "Jaden, are you sure the dishes aren't calling your name?" you said with a smirk.

"Why do we have to do this? Like just do the dishes," the blonde girl who was spectating cut in. "Because Alexis that would take the fun out of it," the brown haired boy replied, trying to get ready for the final game. "Trust me (l/n), you're not gonna have fun doing those dishes," he said while popping his knuckles.

"I should be saying that to you, dipwad," you replied. After a few minutes Syrus started the countdown, "Three, two, one!" "Rock, paper, scissors, shoot!" Keeping in mind that both of you were being utterly cocky, ending up tied was a bit of karma. "The hell? Let's go again then, another round," you said, but the small boy replied with, "That's what we said last round."

"Then who does the dishes?" Alexis asked, yawning. "How about," Jaden started, "we just both do them together?"

A/N:

Hello, its me. Okay so hi, Idk. Here's ya chaptah. (C/n) means cousins name. Yeah okay bye.
Up Next: Yami Yugi