Black and White

I don't own RWBY, Bakugan, Reaper from Overwatch, or the weapons from Mass Effect and Infinity Blade.

Y/N's POV:

Y/N was on his scroll, sitting on the ledge of the roof. He sighed as he listened to the ranting of Izzy over the speaker.

Izzy: I pull off the block of your phone to mine for the first time in nearly a year and you want me to do what?

Y/N: (nervously) I would like you to look through surveillance of the city and see if could find any suspicious activity, please?

Izzy: Give me a reason to even listen to you.

Y/N: Um, I can....

Izzy: Never mind. I guess I do owe you for what you did, but I do get to hurt you later on.

Y/N: (sighs) Did I do something to upset you?

Izzy: I can't even begin to list the things you've done to make me upset. Anyways, this must be important to you if you're coming to me for help.

Y/N: Yeah, it is.

Izzy: Fine, I'll look into all of it as soon as I can, but this is it. No more free favors.

Y/N: Thanks Izzy. This means a lot to me.

Yang: Y/N! We're going to Vale if you want to come!

Y/N: Be there in a second. (Back to Izzy) Anyways, thanks again, Izzy. Maybe we can meet up some time?

Izzy: Not on your life.

Y/N hung up the scroll before letting out a deep breath.

Helios: Did it go well?

Y/N: As well as it could. She'll help, but she still hates me.

Helios: With her help, finding Masquerade will be easy. Then I can crush him for what he did to Apollonir.

Y/N: Maybe, but we should focus on Torchwick. There's something about him. A guy like that with his equipment, you would probably see on easy jobs. That woman from the Bullhead, she's trouble.

Helios: Let's think about this later. Yang isn't going to wait forever.

Time Skip:

The group of 6, including Team RWBY along with Y/N and Amy, were walking along the street with Weiss almost smiling the whole way (Amy and Y/N were a few steps away from the group, walking slower than the others) before they saw a sign being hung, letters spelling out "Welcome to Vale!"

Weiss: The Vytal Festival! Oh, this is absolutely wonderful!

Ruby: I don't think I've seen you smile this much Weiss. It's kind of weirding me out.

Y/N: You just noticed that?

Weiss: How can you not smile? A festival dedicated to the cultures of the world! There will be dances, parades, a tournament! Oh, the amount of planning and organization that goes into this event is absolutely breathtaking!

Yang: (sigh) You really know how to take a good thing and make it sound boring.

Weiss: Quiet, you!

Hearing the sound of a ship horn blaring, Y/N leaned against the railing as he heard his sisters groan.

Yang: Urgh, remind me again why we're spending our Friday afternoon at the stupid docks?

Ruby: (plugs nose) Ugh, they smell like fish.

Weiss: I heard that students visiting from Vacuo will be arriving by ship today and as a representative of Beacon, I feel as though it is my solemn duty to welcome them to this fine kingdom.