First Day

Neither Bakugan or RWBY belongs to me.

Y/N's POV:

Y/N groaned as his mask vibrated and sent harmless electrical pulses into his brain. Opening his eye, he switched the mask on and let light into his vision.

As the screen lit up, he stretched out his arms before noticing the others waking up as well. Quickly making his way to the bathroom with his outfit, he locked the door immediately. After brushing his teeth, Y/N drearily slipped on his outfit before leaving the bathroom, which was quickly occupied by Amy. Stepping in front of the mirror, he picked up the brush and started to smooth out and fashion his bed-head.

(This is what you guys get to wear

(This is what you guys get to wear. You can choose your own if you want)

Y/N: (to Hayden) What's the schedule look like?

Hayden: We've got a class at 9 with Professor Port, then Goodwitch's class at 11 after a short break. Lunch from 12 to 1. It interlinks with a free period that lasts another hour. We have Peach for 2 hours. Finally, we have Professor Oobleck's class at 6 after dinner.

Y/N: Jeez, it's like that every day?

Hayden: From what I can tell, yeah.

Ebony: Well, we shouldn't expect them to go easy on us.

Y/N: Well, we better get started. After Amy's done, we're probably heading to the mess hall and you guys can catch up with us.

Hayden: Sure.

Ebony: Do we have to wear these stupid uniforms?

Y/N: I don't. My clothes are practically a uniform. I spoke to Ozpin about it and he said it was fine as long as I kept it clean and everything.

Ebony: Urgh!

Amy walked out with her grey hair brushed back before picking up her books.

Amy: I'm ready to go.

Y/N: (smiles) Let's go then. We'll see you guys in the cafeteria.

Minutes later, Amy sat down with Y/N with a plate full of her breakfast while he had a few pieces of toast and an apple.

Amy: You're not having anything else?

Y/N: I would've grabbed bacon, but I think it's only for special days because there wasn't any.

Amy: Aw, wee lamb.

Y/N: (playfully) Oh, shut up.

Amy: I haven't seen your sister's team. Where do you think they are?

Y/N: Knowing Yang, probably goofing off. Knowing Ruby, she's most likely trying to get the handle on the whole leader thing.

Hayden and Ebony showed up with their breakfast and sat on the other side of the table.