The Girl(s)

I walked down the hallway, very disoriented, blunt in hand, hanging onto the girls around my shoulders as support. I heard music pounding faintly in the background, vibrating the ground, as well as the clicking of the heels of the girls, in dresses, cut short, so that you could see how well endowed they were. Either that or it was fake. Either way, I didn't care, as long as it served the purpose I needed, which was to get it on with them, or to "have fun" with them, I didn't care. I gripped onto their waists as they sat me down on a couch, velvety, red, and smooth. They began to run their hands over me, every inch of me, itching to feel me, reaching for the hems of my clothes and I closed my eyes, waiting for them to do what they do best. I felt one begin to straddle me, and it felt like she actually wanted me. Not just for show. It was odd to experience. I felt her lean towards me, and she kissed me, as if every second it lasted gave her more of a high. She seemed to push herself against me, making me lie on the velvet couch below us, dropping my blunt, which I soon sank into. I felt her pull back so then I opened my eyes to see her above me.

Those same blue eyes and that same blonde hair, except it was unkempt. Her pupils looked dilated, so they looked black underneath the purple-hued light. I looked at her hair, unkempt and all over the place, not in it's usual ponytail. She smiled and leaned closer to me once more, her lips covered in a thick red wax which attracted me towards her as she did so.

I woke up in a sweat, breathing heavy, leaning forward as if she were there, as if I were gravitating towards her lips unknowingly. I looked around the room and I saw Dr. Ziegler, staring at me, looking between a paper and myself. When she saw me, she ran over to my aid.

"Genji, what's wrong," She began to ask, innocently. I couldn't see her the same way. "Did you have a nightmare again?"

I stared at her, embarrassed, I could feel my face become warmer by the second. She tilted her head to the side and looked at me.

"Is everything alright? You look a little feverish." She asked again.

I got up quickly, clambering out of bed, then looking at the vanity to see my mask, gone, and just the redness of my face. I whirled around to see her, and she still looked confused.

"Where's my mask?" I asked her hastily.

"Your mask...? Oh! I think you left it in the food court last night."

I cursed to myself, running out the door. I heard her running after me, and before I got far, she stopped me, fastening her hand around my wrist.

"Genji, what did you dream about last night?" She inquired, you could tell she was curious.

"Nothing, nothing at all." I lied, and she could tell that I was.

"Genji, you have to tell me these things, how am I supposed to help you?"

"You can't help me with this one. Trust me."

I began walking faster than her, so that she could stop interrogating me. I heard her running after me, and I booked it, making it to the food court, and seeing my mask in the distance on a table. I began building momentum while she ran straight for it. I lunged for my mask, but, to my misfortune, it wasn't there and Dr. Ziegler had it. She held it up in the air and playfully brandished it, as she walked back to my room. I sighed and I ran after her.

In my room, she sat on the couch, holding my mask, smirking. This was the first time I saw her like this. If she got like this, where she was mischievous, then she was driven to know what my dream was. But I just couldn't tell her. Could you imagine telling someone you're close with that you hooked up in your dream? This is what I would do before. Living that kind of lifestyle is what got me nearly killed, and I'm just too afraid to tell her.