Chapter five

"Miss Brous?" She woke up again and apologized for it. She must be really exhausted. I rested my hands on her shoulder and squeezed for reassurance. She only smiled lightly, the smile didnt reach her eyes. I heard lieutenant behind me shift uncomforably. I turned towards him in a pleading way.

"Whats wrong with Miss Brous. I have no information about what she is experiencing." Anderson got up from his chair and kneeled next to Miss Brous.

"She has narcolepsy, sometimes her body will shut down and fall into a light sleep." His eyes looked over her once agin limp body and waited for her to wake up. Her body stirred awake again as she tried to regain where she was.

"Ill drive you home, you're not in the shape to drive." Anderson glanced over at me before helping Miss Brous up.

"Lieutenant, if you want, i can drive her home." Anderson was about to object until he felt the urge to go out drinking. He walked her over to me and i lightly held onto her.

"Can you please tell your address, Miss Brous?" She whispered it to me as i pulled her into the passenger seat of her jeep, i fastened her seatbelt making sure she was secure. The drive was quite long in fact it took over 30 minutes for me to pull into her drive way. Her house wasnt too small but it also wasnt too big. It was in a fairly nice neighborhood might i add. I pulled her out the car as carfully as i could, leading her to her front door.

"Thank you, Connor. You're such a good person." The word person made me think be i just brushed it off as nothing. She opened her door and i helped her into her livingroom laying her on her white couch.

"Ana! You're home i ca--" there was another android standing in the doorway, i believe its name was Tyler. I stared at him feeling something.... I did a quick scan of myself and found no errors in my softwares. I decided to explain to him.

"Miss Brous had an narcoleptic attack and i offered to driver her home. She should be fine now." The Tyler stood there before i started detacting signs of anger. I smile at Miss Brous and told her i would see her tomorrow. Her eyes closed and she went off into a deep sleep.

"It was nice meeting you, Tyler i hope you ha-" i was cut off by a threat made by the android.

"Dont come near her again, i can take care of her on my own." He made his way over to Miss Borus sleeping figure and rested his hands on her light brown skin. I furrowed my eyebrows and left the sence. Of course i had scanned him before i left getting data on his bioconponets.

Next Day______________________

I saw Miss Brous eating alone at a tiny cafe in downtown Detroit. I was about to walk towards her when a guy in his mid 30s came up to her. He was approximately 5,11 and weight 260 to 300lbs. ( over weight ) his criminal record was sexual assult. I frowned a bit in seeing this sence and paced my way towards them.

"Hey pretty lil' thang. Why are you sitting all by yourself, i could show you a good time." I watched wanting to get her response but she simply ingnore him aggravating him. He slammed his hands down but she wasnt phased at all. She kept sipping her coffee contently.

"Please leave, im not in the mood to deal with horn dogs like you." Her eyes didnt move from her newspaper and thats when i found myself bolting towards her. The man's hand grapsed her right wrist pulling her up. Before anything could get worse i squeezed his wrist making him let go of her out of circulation being cut off.

"Please do not touch, Miss Brous." He adventually left before Miss Brous dropped her arm. She softly smiled at me and thanked me.

"Thank you, you dont have to help me so much. I feel kind of like a dansel in distress." She laughed a little sitting back down, thats when a question popped her to her mind.

"What are you doing here?" She asked as she continued to drink her coffee. I stated my business stoically.

"I was looking for Lieutenant Anderson and happened to see you in the shop. Thought i might as you to help me."

"I see, i thought you were gonna ask how my day is going." She pouted a bit making me confused. I really never felt confused before. Is there an error in my software. I shook of the thought before insisting she come with me. We were outside for a good five minutes before the rain started to pour. I turned to Miss Brous to hear her curse under her breath. I could see the fog from her mouth.

"I forgot to bring my coat, damn Michigan. One day its sunny and the next day is a goddamn blizzard." I took off my coat handing it to her to make sure she was war. Her eyes widen when she felt the fabric drap over head. She held my jacket kver her head leaving me in my white button up and tie.

"I dont need it, humans tend to get...sick if not waring the proper colthing for the weather." I explained. My .....heart felt warm and i felt .....happy that she was warm. I cant become deivant, the main objective is to solve the case. I felt conflicted with myself and contiuned walking behind her. It wasnt until now that i noticed she was wearing a nice pastel blue dress with black slide ons. Her hair was put into a high ponytail and she wore....glasses. Its tge first time ive seen her wear glasses.

"I didnt know you wore glasses." I stated not liking the silence. She hummed in response.

"I usually wear contacts during work because you know, dealing with crime sences is messy." We both stopped at a bar that had a poorly lit sign. It was where Anderson was.