"Sweetie, you need to calm down okay. I know it looks and sounds bad but you don't know if it's really over. He maybe was just in the moment...he couldn't possibly kick you out. What about Aanyah–?"

I cried even more once my daughter was brought up. I had this fucked up theory that he would take me to court for complete custody and not even let me see my child. My mind was wondering so much, I could barely keep up and tears kept falling. "He's going to take her-away from me– he wouldn't even let her see me. I can't live without my baby mom, I birthed her! I carried her! Don't put her in this shit yo! She's only 8 years-old"

"Rowan I hear you okay–please stop yelling..."

"I'm sorry, mom...I'm just...so upset and disappointed in myself. I'm so fucking stupid– that nigga changed his act overnight mom! What nigga does that? He promised me and everything, he gave me a ring and even talked about engagement with me. I broke his heart, ma...I know I did and I'm so sorry. I'm so fucking *cries* sorry..., I don't want him to take Aanyah away....I'll really have nothing–"

"Listen to me, babe. Go get some rest and calm down. Everything will be okay. I'll talk to him about Aanyah and how we go from here. I'm a catch a ride down there and I'll see you in the morning, okay. Stop worrying..."

//The next day//
[Roy's Pov]

"You got everything?" I asked Aanyah who just came out her old room after checking if she missed something.

"Yes" she said and I stood up to give her a hug. "Why can't mommy come in?"

I ignored her questions and got down on my knees to kiss her cheek goodbye. It took me a minute of course, I'm sure no real man would ever wanna say goodbye to his own daughter but her mother was more entitled than I was. I couldn't take both the kids when RJ is already and fully mine, our daughter would be better off with a woman anyways.

Sighing, I stood back up and grabbed her hand on one side while I picked up her Barbie suitcase to head downstairs. I opened the front door and stared at her mother and grandmother outside who already packed up what Rowan was taking. Before I came out, I grabbed two sets of keys from off the table and then made my way out. Rowan hugged her daughter tightly before letting her mother help her and her things into the truck. RJ stood on the side before Rowan went and hugged him too. He looked so sad about her leaving the most but I looked away not to get emotional.

Once Roy said his goodbyes, he went back into the house and left us alone. Ro's mom had the same idea and got in the car with Aanyah to give me and Ro one last conversation. She came up to me with red swollen eyes and patted her hair down that was frizzy. "Are you sure we can't–work this out...?" She asked, sounding all congested.

"Mm mm" I shook my head and handed her, her car keys and the new house key. "I brought yall a house to go to, it's in......on......street with a glass white door, you can't miss it. That way my daughter will be comfortable living with you. And as for us personally, we're broken up. You betrayed me, you betrayed us and our family. I would never let another woman have what you have just because I was mad. I would've never expected you to either but...you did...and that shit hurts, Ro" I said before wiping my eyes and looking away. "I loved you more than I loved myself, girl. Was I not enough anymore? Was it really that bad?! I know you, Rowan! I saved you! I fucking made you! I did so much for you! Even when you ain't do me right back! I wasted my time on you...."

"No...you didn't" she cried.

"I have nothing else to say to you. The only reason I'm a still be around is because of our little girl together who now has to suffer from this. Other than that, there's nothing between us anymore. So don't call my phone unless it's about her. It was real"

Walking away and up the steps, I could still hear her cries. "Roy-?! Please let explain...baby I need you and I'm sorry, I'm so sorry I hurt you–"

I walked inside and slammed the door.

[Rowan's Pov]

I broke down again and fell to my knees on his grass. Covering my face as tears fell constantly from my broken heart. My mom rushed up to me and pulled me into her embrace as I cried so badly for him.

"Royal–no!" I yelled for him to hear me.

"Rowan stop it! Let him go...okay...please baby girl"

[Roy's Pov]

"I don't want him to leave me– please! I'll do anything! Anything for you– you know I need you babe–"

Getting up from the couch with my heart feeling heavier and heavier, I went back outside in hope to push her away. She broke from her mother's arms as soon as she saw me and ran up to me with blood dripping down from her nose. She hugged me so tightly that I started to cry once she started talking again.

"I'm so sorry, Roy....please don't leave me because of this. I love you so much and I need you.....I need you–"

"Ro please...please just go, yo. It's over"

She broke down so much in my arms and I held her one last time as she cried. "Baby please *gasp*...I love you, I don't wanna lose you like this. I promise he was nothing to me, Roy...I just made a mistake baby please....I'll do anything–" She begged.

"Listen to me, I know you fucked up but sometimes you can't undo shit and I'm afraid it's too late for that. I love you so much too or I wouldn't be holding you down like this. All I ask is for you to respect my decision and go home. Please..."

"You're really giving up on me..." She said before backing up and wiping her bleeding nose.

"I just need some time, Ro. I really don't know if I wanna be with you after this. You can't blame me either. You...had sex with him...and behind my back..."

She looked away. "I understand, okay. I'm so sorry...I–...I'll leave you alone, okay...."

She finally walked away and got into the truck with her mom. She sat in the passenger seat and put her elbow out the window as she laid back to control her bleeding nose. Not once did she look at me again and sadly my baby girl waved to me from the back seat with a sad face of her own.

I waved until I couldn't see her anymore and went back inside to drink myself to sleep. A nigga was depressed from this shit..., the whole family was....

To be continued...
~ End of Chapter Nine ~
________________________
Hey, thank you for reading this part of Sinful Roads. Hope everyone enjoyed and sorta cried, because I know I did💔😢

Q: Thoughts 🤔 😪😪😪 The Breakup?