Chapter Six: Insecurities

...

"WHERE ARE YOU!?"

"YOU THINK YOU CAN ESCAPE!?"

"GET BACK HERE!"

"YOU'LL NEVER LEAVE!"

Something is then swung at me. A shuny, sharp object swings towards ny admonenen. I feel a sharp pain In the gut. I tumble backwards as i'm holding my gut. Blood gushes out, I can't scream, I can't yell, I can't call out for help. I'm hopeless.

Everything starts becoming blurry before darkness consumes my vision.

*

*

*

*

My eyes shot wide open. I gasp as I leap forward from my slumber. I'm panting like I just ran a marathon. I put my hand to my chest and take deep breaths in and out to settle my heart beat.

I rub my hand across my forehead. I'm sweating like crazy.

"What happened?"

"What the hell was that?"

"Wait.. i dont remember getting into bed.."

I remember falling asleep on the couch, maybe one of the boys brought me back to my room.

I stretch out and let a big yawn escape my lips.

I groggily get up from my bed and start heading to the bathroom that is connected in my room.

I do my buisness, and wash my hands. I take off my clothes, and get into the shower. I wash off my body with the luufah. I look down at my disgusting body.

God I'm such a fat pig. I wish I had a nicer body. Maybe I should skip some meals, yeah il do that. Maybe then il loose some weight, hopefully.

I wash my gross dry, and notty hair with the dove shampoo and conditioner. I so badly want to shave the little demons on my legs so I don't look like an ape. Il ask Brendon to buy me a razor later. He probably won't unless it's a dull blade with safety on that probably won't even work.

After I finish in the shower, I blow dry my hair, and dry my body off with the white, fuzzy towel. I then wrap the towel around my body and head out of the bathroom. I pick my clothes for the day and head downstairs, phone in hand.