Chapter Four: Games.

~Your P.O.V Still~

I made my way downstairs to the dinning room where I heard my name being called. As i got to the dinning room, I see a plate of (f/dish) (favorite dish) and a cup of (f/drink) (favorite drink). I heard footsteps behind me so I turned around and see Brendon making his way towards the table with the same meal.

"Hello, i made (F/dish) for us. Have a seat," He says, setting down his food and taking a seat across from me. I do the same and sit down.

We both ate in silence. Awkward silence. I finish my food, and chug it down with my drink. I tap my fingers on the table, waiting for Brendon to finish his food. Soon after he finishes after me. I grab my plates to walk to the kitchen to help him with the dishes, but he grabs my hands. He grabs my plates, holding his as well and walks to the kitchen.

"N-need some help with the dishes?" I volunteer.

"Nah, it's cool. Il be done soon. Why don't you watch something in the living room?" He asks.

"Sure," I say. He smiles and winks at me, he goes into the kitchen. I blush a little bit.

I walk to the living room and sit on the couch. I grab the remote on the coffee table and turn on the TV. I put on (f/tv/s) (favorite TV show).

After watching an episode, out of the corner of my eye i see Brendon come in and stand beside me.

"Did you see the game room?" He questions.

"Yes. It's pretty neat," I comment.

"Thanks, wanna go play some Mario Cart Wii?"

"Sounds good," I say getting up. I turn off the TV and follow Brendon to the game room. Brendon opens the door, allowing me to go in first.

"Ladies first," He grins a cheeky grin.

I giggle at his gentleman-like behaviour.

"Why thank you, kind sir," I say in a fake British accent, he playfully roles his eyes, blushing. I walk through the door.

My eyes lit up as I look in awe.

(Left side of the room)

(Right side of the room)