Nicky

I'm not even sure how I got through that flight. Maybe because knowing Roman was right next to me...I didn't have anxiety.

I heard the whole conversation between Roman and his trainer/best friend.

How he even had two best friends is beyond me.

Well I guess Rocco and I are two different kinds of friends.

I'm his lover slash best friend...while rocco is his trainer slash best friend.

What are you thinking about so hard??? Roman just asked me waking me out of my thoughts swirling in my head.

Huh...oh...well nothing much.

He sighed and turned those eyes that are saying I don't believe you on me.

Nicholas????

Uh oh....he called me my government....and we all know when he does that he's upset or angry or frustrated witch is exactly what it looks like.

Frustration.

Yes....I say grinning at him.

What...were....you.....thinking....about????....he asked pronouncing every word???

I was wondering....how am I and Rocco both your best friends.

His eyes widened from the realization that I just called him out on that.

When he took to long to answer I just said forget it.it's not important.

Nicky.......he called out to me frustration in his voice.

He unlatched my buckle and pulled me in his lap and then grabbed his buckle and wrapped it around us both.

I don't know how but I'm amazed.

Nicky....I can practically feel your heart beating so fast.

I sighed and leaned back.

Baby.......your title and rocco's are different.

You are my life.....even before I knew l
I was madly in love with You.....you are my fiber....my everything.

Awww....Roman...stop it...your making me blush.

That was the plan.....he whispered in my ear. I can smell the vodka on his breath that he had on the plane.

So you understand now baby........you and I grew up together......Rocco came at a later time in my life.....you know this already.

Yeah I guess so I mumbled.

Nicky??????

But before I can Answer him.....the car stopped and when I looked around we were in some kind of vacant building lot.

Reginald where are we....why have we stopped here.

My apologies sir....I hope you can forgive me.......my children are in danger...I had to do it sir.

Do what I asked Just as the door opens and I am yanked out of Romans arms.

Let him the fuck go...I here Roman yell at the ugly thugs who grabbed me.

A cloth was placed over my face and All I heard when I passed out was Roman screaming my name.

When I woke up it was 3 days later.

I was in the hospital.....I was so Confused......

My vision was still foggy so when a person came over me

..I start to squint.

Nicky baby; thank God you are awake.

What happened I asked with a scratchy voice.

He sighed, grabbed me some water and fed it to me.

You were kidnapped for two days.

They kept you sedated so that you wouldn't give them any back talk...that's why you are here......but the reason they kidnapped you was because.....they wanted me to lose my fight.

It was so hard to have that right while you were here.

So did you win or lose.

I won...the police were able to locate Your phone signal....luckily you had it in your boxers pocket....and on vibrate.

Yeah luckily. I said sighing.

Baby, what's wrong??? He asked me.

I missed your fight....I whispered and felt tears running down my face.

Awww baby...don't cry. Their will be more fights.....I promise.

O.k. I say And lay back rest my head in the pillow.....I felt exhausted just hearing about what happened to me.

Get some rest baby......ok. I'll be here when you wake up.

I have a question!!!! I stated.

What is it Nicky???? You know you can ask me anything.

Who wanted you to lose???

My opponents manager. I called him and told him what was happening and he fired him...but not before we found you.

Oh...that's jacked up.

I yawned and layed back.

I love you...I tell him.

He walked over and kissed my forehead .....I love you too baby....now get some rest.

Ok...I yawned again...realizing that I am indeed exhausted.

When I woke up again it was the next day...but the crazy part was that this day was almost over too.

Well.....look who finally woke up.

I looked over and Roman was smirking at me.

What do you mean by that??? I asked.

You slept through the night and then the day.

Wow!!!

I must have been really tired.

You think...you were sedated for 3 days.

Yes I know. I smiled at him and he rolled his eyes.

So....when can I get out of this hospital.

The doc said when you are not so tired anymore.

What about your friends...brother wedding renewed vows.

Oh that's in 2 days....you will be out by then.
Good....I really don't want to miss that.

Really...He asks.

Yeah...I love weddings is what I said and his eyes went wide.

What??? I asked him.

Um...nothing...I'm good.

Good my ass....he's clearly lieing to me...I'll get it out of him one of these days...but for now I will let it go.
************************************

To everyone who are reading any of my stories....I want to apologize for all of the late updates.

I literally have writers block. I struggled through this chapter for a week.

I also apologize if the chapter sucks.

I will update as soon as I can.

.