introduction........roman ambers

So I'm guessing you guys already know who I am, that's right, I'm roman ambers.

I consider myself a compassionate, understanding and a very good person.

Well I've been told that since high school. I was one of those jocks that don't bully, and don't take my title to my head.

I was into boxing and kickboxing. Our school. Don't have kickboxing, so my mom set up classes for me at title boxing club NYC.

My family and I moved here to new york when I was ten. My dad was transferred through his job, he's a brain surgeon.

Anyways,  I'm 26 years old.

I was born may 10th 1991. Born in Oakland CA,

I now work at title boxing club NYC.

I have the coolest best friend on the face of the planet.

We met when he was transferred to our school, Leon M. Goldstein, the best high school in new york.

Even though he was a nerd in his own good and I was the jock, but like I said at the beginning, I'm a good person. We became close, so close we never do anything apart. Unless we are on dates, or other things I'm not giving details for.

So why is it for the last week I've been calling him, he's not answering his phone, he's sending me to voicemail.

This shit is getting frustrating, I don't understand why I feel this way about a guy ignoring me.

But this is not just some guy, this is my best friend, and I love him with all my heart.

Wait, did I just think that......

This is my best friend, I shouldn't be having these thoughts.

I mean I'm not gay, like my friend, and I'm straight as a pole, unless.......

No, I can't think like that.

Nicky has a lot of explaining to do, why is he ignoring me.

Seriously why do I care so much. Maybe I am falling for him, I do get jealous when he's with those guys.

But I like being with women. So if that's the case it's just nicky.

First thing, I need to go to his house and talk to him. Wish me good luck.
################################
So I decided that I will try and say something at the end of each chapter, you know, it's hard for me to come up with things on the top of my head, so it's gone be hard to come up with stuff to say  just to be saying it.