Nicky

I'm so damn nervous right now, roman should be on his way to get me. I can't wait to see what he has planned.

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear. Roman is pulling up to my complex right now.

I check myself in the mirror and think this is the best I can do.

I grabbed my phone and charger, cause you never know if you are going to stay the night out, or not

I went down the stairs and just as I'm walking toward the door, roman walks in.

Hey baby, damn; nicky, who you trying to catch.

I know my face went beet red at my boyfriend compliment.

What are you talking about roman, these aren't even new. I don't look all that,

But before I can finish my sentence, he shut me up with a kiss.

I moaned into his mouth, and I felt him crack a smile.

There, that's better, i nodded, cause I couldn't find the words.

He chuckled, damn nicky, of i had known that kissing you would have shut you up all this time, I would have made you mine a long time ago.

My mouth dropped open, at the audacity of this man. I crossed my arms, stomped my foot and pouted.

Awwwww, baby, I don't know if I should kiss those pouting lips, or spank your bubble butt until it turn red.

What the, did he say what I think he just said.

Yes I did, now come on, before were late for our reservation.

I walked toward the door, but roman stopped me.

What i asked, he smiled and pecked my lips, I'm getting the door, he said and waved me out once he had it opened.

Keys he said opening his palm, geese pushy much, you have a key.

I know that, I just want to use yours.

I huffed and rolled my eyes at him and dropped my keys on his palm.

I walked to the elevator and pushed the down button.

Are you o.k. nicky, roman asked me, causing me to jump, shit he scared me.

You scared the bejesus out of me.

I'm sorry he said laying his chin on my shoulder and wrapping his arms around my waist.

You smell good enough to eat, he whispered in my ear, cause as of right now, a little lady from my building got on the elevator.

Hello nicky, is this the young man you were telling me about.

Oh hello Mrs. Pierce. Yes this is roman, the one I've been talking about.

So you have been talking about me to people.