nicky

Nicky.....you have that report on the twenty dogs that was rescued.

Yes sir, I even got permission to come back in a few months to see how their doing.

Good, good. Your a good reporter, why want you let me promote you.

I enjoy writing this column.........

O.k....at least let me give you a raise.

Fine....... as I'm about to continue working my name is being called, I look up and it's roman.

Suthers.........

Oh god I'm in trouble now.

Roman, what the he'll are you doing at my job.

And you haven't called me by my last name since we were in high school.

Well I wouldn't have to, if my supposed to be best friend hadn't been ignoring me for a week.

Wait, you sound like a jealous boyfriend, and you ain't that.

I wouldn't sound that way if you..........

Yeah, yeah, hadn't been ignoring you.

Don't fucking cut me off, Nicholas.

Nicky, your getting a audience. Maybe you should take the rest of the day off. My boss tells me.

Yeah, o.k......lets go roman.

I'm not going anywhere with you, your throwing away 9 years of friendship for what.

If I tell you, we want have a friendship. I yelled. Looking around we indeed had a audience. What are you all looking at.

I walked out the building and to my car, but before I got there roman grabbed me and pushed me to the car, he was holding my shoulders and looking me deep in my eyes, he was so close, I felt my libido fall.

Um, roman....what are you doing.

I want to know why you are ignoring my calls.

I felt myself gulp my throat.

Can you promise me that whatever I tell you, that our friendship will be o.k.

It depends nicky.

Well I'm not saying, I tried to push him off me, my hands went to his bicep and my heart rate elivated.

Roman, please let go.

Nicky, what is up with you, your shaking.

N-nothing.

It's something.........

If it was possible he stepped closer and my world crashed.

I kissed him full on and he pushed me away.

Nicky, what the hell.

My eyes widened, I can't believe I Did that.

Oh my god, roman, I'm sorry. I went to touch him and he stepped back.

Do not touch me nicky, is this what you have been keeping from me, why you have been ignoring me?

I looked at him and I felt myself crying.

Roman, let me explain.

How long, nicky?

Can we go somewhere else to talk, I don't want to be here in front of my job.

Whatever, your apartment, that way if I don't like what I here I can leave.

Roman, please...i just......

Let's go nicky.

O.k. I sighed. I got in my car, and he got in his.

We drove to my apartment. The whole time I was nervous, and dreading kissing him.

I might be losing my best friend.

We pulled up to my apartment and he got out. But I stayed in the car, scared out of my mind.

Nicholas, get out of the fucking car.

Oh god, he called me my full name, again. now I know he's serious, he never calls me that unless he is upset with me.

I took a deep breath and got out the car. He couldn't even look me in the eyes.

I took my keys out and unlocked the door to my apartment. He walked through and sat in the chair closes to the door for a quick get away.

I went to lock the door but he told me to.......

Keep it unlocked. He scowled at me. Stop stalling boy.

I rolled my eyes and walked toward the kitchen.

What are you doing nicky.

Getting water, do you mind, I told him.

Yes I do mind as a matter of fact....your stalling so I can stay here as long as possible.

So I just turned and sat on the couch and I sighed.

Well, how long nicky..........

I looked at him and he turned his head.

Dang, you can't even look at me when I tell you this.

No, cause I might strangle you, and I really don't want to kill my best friend today.

I sighed again,

Since the first moment I met you, but the feelings got stronger over the year. It turned to lust then love. I'm sorry Romeo, I can't help what my heart feel for someone I know I can't have, this is why I kept it inside, i knew you would react this way.

You know what nicky, you don't know shit about how I would react.

Second, you should have told me this shit in the beginning, maybe I would have acted crazy back then....but at least I would have known, i wouldn't have walked away like some jerk homophobe, your my best friend nicky.....now I'm not sure if you deserve my friendship since you kept the biggest secret of your life from me.

R-roman, please...im sorry.

I think I'm about to go.....i need time to think about all this. I'm not sure when I get in touch with you, you've been ignoring me anyways, is the feelings getting stronger.

I felt my tears grow,

Yes I tell him, I've fallen in love with you. I cry myself to sleep every night, that's why I've been ignoring your calls....its too much, I just want to be with you, even if it's just friends.

He stood and sighed, I'm going.....ill call you when I'm ready to give you my answer on that, so please do not call or come to my job, or anything.

And with that he walked out of my apartment without any word for two months.

You can imagine the shit I went through. My work has been off, my eating habits, my sleeping have been off.

What the he'll did I do?
************************************

Hello wattpadders, yesterday was my birthday, but I just worked and chilled with my family.

Sorry for the late updates, I just haven't been feeling up to writing these days.
I hope you enjoy this chapter...the next one will be in roman pov.