Roman

Roman POV................

Oh god, this is all too much, I think as I continue to punch the sand bag over and over again.

Dude, you good, I'm just saying you been really working over time these last two months.

I mean, this is good for your career, but it's too much too.

I'm just having some issues concerning nicky.

Yeah, where is nicky, haven't seen him around since that night you came here fuming.

It's nothing man.

Nothing my ass roman.

This is unusual, now if you don't tell me what's going on I'm gone go and talk to nicky myself.

No! Don't do that. He's probably in no better shape, or probably worse, since I haven't been in touch with him.

What's going on with you two roman, your best friends right. I've been your friend and trainer since you were younger, I know when there's something wrong.

I sighed wondering if I should tell him, I mean I don't know if he's a homophobe or not. The worse he could do is leave and be in disgust.

First, how do you feel about gay people?

What, why would you ask that.

Because my best friend is gay.

Wow, don't seem the type....and I don't care one way or the other, my brother is gay and is happily married to his husband of six years.

Why, what happened? He asked.

He uh, he is in love with me, have been since we first met.

So I'm assuming he told you all this that night.

Yeah, I said nodding and standing to hit the bag again.

I'm so confused, diago. I don't know what to do, I haven't called or seen him since that day.

And what's worse, before he told me all of this, I start having these thoughts and dreams of him. What do all this mean diago.

Well, I'm not an expert on homosexual relationships, but if I can take a guess, I would say that you carry feelings for him that is not just friendship wise.

What, no...that couldn't be.

Well I'm just saying, people sometimes have feelings for someone that is more, and don't realize it until something push hard enough to make there feelings come out unexpectantly.

How do you know all this, I asked him.

Boy, my brother was straight as a pole.  His best friend was gay, but he didn't know, he was fuming at him. For two reasons, he didn't tell him he was gay, was the number one reason, how he found out through one of his ex homophobic friends about him being gay.

Wow, that's deep. What happened after that.

My brother stopped talking to him, it was a year they spent apart, but it was hurting them both, my brother start developing feelings for him. So he finally got in touch with  him, and at the time he was with someone, he had gotten over him.

Wow, so how did they end up back together.

Dean, told him he love him, and he shouldn't have left him, he told his husband Rodney , that he was stupid listening to those homophobic jerks, and he is not giving up on him.

So for six months, dean did everything to get Rodney  back, and he did, and now their happily married.

So what was the point of this story, I asked him.