Roman

Damn, I am such a wimp, how in the he'll did I fall asleep, from a man, and not just any man, my best friend and now my boyfriend, giving me a fucking blowjob.

I mean, it's not like I never got one before, but from females. Hm, I guess I'm gone have to consort with diago brother and brother in law

Good morning  my love, I heard nicky say from behind me,  he wrapped his arms around me, and a shiver went up my spine.

Hey baby, I said turning in his arms to face him. Did you sleep well, I asked.

Roman, I did not have the best sleep, you fell asleep on me, so I had to try and take care of myself, but I couldn't. I had considered riding you, but I didn't.

My eyes went wide, so you were going to take advantage of me in my sleep.

No, no....it just crossed my mind, but then I thought about what you said so I just gave up, it took me two hours to get to sleep, thanks to you.

Well, I can't help it if my amazing boyfriend gave me the best damn blowjob I ever had in my life. I said and his face went nutri red.

I chuckled at the sight of him this way. You are so damn beautiful nicky, and I hate myself for not noticing sooner how you felt for me.

No, the fault is mine, I should have.

Stop I said putting a finger on his lips. It's not your faught,  you didn't know how I would react, to hearing my best friend was in love with me all this time.

He nodded  his head and scooted closer to me.

Are you sure this is what you want roman? I mean I would be happy with us just being friends.

Are you kidding me right now, I just had the best blowjob of my life, and I am falling for you by the second.....this is definitely where I want to be, right here in your arms, and you in mine.

O.k. I'll push these negative thoughts out.

Good, now get up and shower and get dressed, we are going on a date in a little bit, but first I need to get home, change and shower, and talk to diago, he told me to call him, and tell him what's happening with us, and also, I need to tell him I'm taking time off for a week, I need to spend as much time with you before my fight in Rome, unless you will come with me.

I would love too.....i mean I am your boyfriend, and I want to support you.

I smiled at him and pecked his lips. O.k. baby, I'm about to get going, you know we stay a hour away from each other, so it's 9 o clock now, I'll make it home by 10, and then I'll be back by 12, o.k. I say to him.

Yeah, o.k, see you in 3 hours, he said pecking my lips back, but I had other plans...i pulled him in for a long passionate kiss, I pulled away and smiled at how dazed he is, o.k. baby I'm leaving, before I say fuck waiting and just take you right now.

His cheeks got red again and I chuckled.

I got up and grabbed my pants, I pulled them up and eyed nicky, starring at me.

Baby, you should really stop staring at me like that, with all that lust going on, I said as I walked out his room and down the stairs, I grabbed my cell that is probably dead, and my keys and wallet, I sat on the end table by the door. I walked out and locked his door. I took the stairs down to the lobby and went out the door, the doorman greeted me and I greet him back. I walked to my car and opened it, I hopped in. Cause its a truck and it's high, even with my tall self. I drove the hour back to my mini mansion, that I haven't been in in a week, cause I've been at the center. I plugged my phone to the charger when I stepped into my room on the top floor, I have three floors, my master wing, that's where I sleep, the second is built for, when I have children, the first is the normal, living area, kitchen, that I don't use, cause honestly I can't cook.......the sitting room, the dining room, and the library. Also I had a basketball court and boxing ring built in the basement of the galactic monster of a mini mansion. There's also a game room on the second level.

Well I took off the dirty clothes and tossed them in the hamper, then I got a shower, and then hopped out and dried myself.

I still can't believe that my best friend is also my boyfriend now. I went to my phone and turned it on, to realize I have twenty missed calls, and ten messages, well damn, and most of them are from diago.

I dialed diago and he answered immediately.

Where the fuck have you been, he yelled, causing me to move the phone from my ear.

Shit diago, calm the he'll down, I've been with nicky, my phone just died, that's all.

Don't tell me to calm down, you missed our training session this morning, and did you forget that you have a interview at twelve.

Shit, I did forget. Man I'm sorry diago, I wasn't thinking about all that, I was with my boyfriend all night.

Wait, did you just say your boyfriend? He asked me.

I smiled, yup, I said, nicky and I are together, and just like you said, he's taking things slowly for me.

Man, dude.....im so happy for you. Now are you ready for this interview.

Can we postpone it, I promised nicky I'll take him on our first date.

O.k. why don't we just go to nicky. House for the interview, that way you two can have your date, right after.

I'm, I don't know, if nicky is ready to go public with us yet, and I'll just call him and ask.

Yeah, and let me know, if not you have to do this interview, we have already postponed 3 times.

O.k. man, and congratulations again.

Thanks diago, I'll call back in a minute

O.k. he said hanging up, o.k. here goes nothing, I dialed nicky, he answered after the second ring.

Hello, he said sounding sexy as he'll, making me shiver.

Damn nicky, you even sound sexy as hell on the phone.

Roman, stop it, what's up.

Well, don't be mad, but I completely forgot I had an interview at twelve today, and we can't postpone it cause we already have 3 times, but diago suggested we do it at yours, and I said he might not be ready to come out to everyone yet, so what do you say.

Well, your right about me not being ready yet.

I feel the same baby, can I come get you right after the interview.

Sure, i mean you do have a fight coming up.

Man, this is why I love you nicky....ill see you in a little bit o.k.

O.k. and I love you too roman.

I smiled and said,I know you do, nicky. And with that we hung up and I went to the interview, it was two hours later when I was on my way to take my baby on our first date, I hope it goes well.
***************
Sorry to whoever is reading, I never put anything down here. I'm just going to say, I'll update soon.