Nicky

Nicky pov..........

After I walked Andre out, I went back in ready to here what roman have to say, I hope it's not bad, cause after being separated from him for two months, i will go crazy if he just walk away.

If he only want to be friends, I will understand, I will be happy about that...now I'm just sitting on my couch next to him waiting patiently. And from what I see he is nervous about what he has to say.

Number 1.

Whatever I tell you, you will not take advantage of it. He down right said.

O.k. I said and glanced at him, he's still not looking at me, so I felt that this was not going in my favor....but boy, was I wrong.

Number 2.

I have had dreams about you before you told me this.

Wow, um I cleared my throat, what were they about? I ask him.

His eyes snapped to mine, and he had this look of primal male dominance ready to pounce, I scooted away from him and he noticed, he then grabbed my shirt and pulled me back to him.

He got all up in my grill.

You really want to know that nicky? He growled. Then he did something that I thought would never happen from him. He placed those sweet lips on my neck and start slowly sucking and kissing it.

Uhh, roman, what are you doing.....ooh, yeah. Please......

Please what, he mumbled against my neck, isn't this what you want, for me to be with you.

He pulled away from my neck and put my face between his hands.

Well that's exactly why I'm here, you want me, you got me, he said and smiled that beautiful smile of his.

I can't believe this, he is excepting us, I mean I'm happy that he is, but,

Hey, none of that, he said.....pushing the crazy thoughts that we're swirling in my mind that it wasn't true away.

What, made you want this, I asked him.

He smiled and pecked my lips.

Mmm, I can get use to kissing these sweet lips he said swiping his thumb over my bottom lip.

Well, my crazy manager and long time friend set me straight, told me the feelings I have for you are more then just friend feelings, that I need to take a chance on you, and that you will take things slow for me, and I knew he was right, cause you are kind, and smart, you are the best damn friend a guy can have, and I love you nicky suthers.

I felt a tear go down the left side of my face.

You, you love me.

Yeah, and I will spend the rest of our lives making you happy.

More tears were running from my eyes.

I love you to roman, I mean I never actually thought we were going to be together.

Man, no faith in me at all, roman muttered.

I giggled and pecked his lips, but he had a different idea, he grabbed the back of my head and pulled me close,

You can do better than that baby. Then he smashed his lips to mine and kissed me so passionately, my head was spinning and I was gone, he swiped his tongue against my lips asking for entrance, and I was not about to deny my man, he explored my mouth like a miner exploring a cave for gold.

When we finally stopped for air, cause it was hard to breathe and he noticed.

He pulled me on his lap, and I felt, oh my god he's hard as a brick.

You see what you do to me nicky? I want you so bad, but we need to take things slow, I am not ready for that yet, I need to get use to the fact that I am now bisexual.

I looked at him and my mind start wondering.

Nicky, as long as you'll have me, I will not be seeing anyone, with that said, nicky suthers will you be my boyfriend.

Ding, ding, ding, that's what I was waiting for him to ask.

I smiled and threw my arms around him.

Yes, yes, and yes I will be. This is all I wanted since I first met you. Thank you roman, you don't know how happy I am right now.

He chuckled, I'm pretty sure I can take a guess.

I laughed at that and hugged him tighter.

Would you like me to stay here with you tonight Nicky. Maybe you can explain how same sex relationships work.

Yes, I want you to stay, what kind of question is that to ask.

And same sex relationships work the same, just different for sex.

Well I know that much, and I also know how it hurt like he'll to get fucked in the ass.

Roman, I shouted...dont say it like that.

Well how else am I supposed to say it.

I sighed, it does hurt, but only if you don't prepare me, and use lots of lube.

Well lube I know about, but how do I prepare you for this ten inch cock, he said thrusting it up into mine.

I moaned and so did he.

I never knew how much friction of two cocks can feel good he panted out.

Roman, I know you said your not ready for sex, but can I just taste you and make you feel good.

His eyes widened and then turned to lust.

If you want to baby, I want deny you that, I did make you this way he said grabbing my cock and stroking it.

Ahh, roman, he unbuttoned my pants and pulled my seven inch cock out.

I never thought I'll be touching another man's cock. He said..staring at it.

I dropped off his lap and pulled him out and sucked him so good he fell asleep....

Well damn, now I have to take care of my own orgasm, and that's what I did, while looking at his still Semi hard cock.
################################

So I'm trying to not go on and on on the chapters, no more then 1100 words each chapter. I'll update soon.