Nicky

To say I was pissed, would be a understatement.

When that ex bimbo of his had her little gold digging hands on him, I wanted to do more then slap her.

I walked out of the gym on him to. So I haven't seen him. We were supposed to go on a date yesterday but I was to upset. He kept calling and texting. And I just ignored him.

I even stayed in a hotel so I wouldn't have to face him. I know I'm being a coward. And I bailed on our date.

What the hell was I thinking. I hopped off the bed just as another call was coming in. I don't recognize the number so I answer.

Hello. I say.

Thank God Nicky, where are you.

Oh this is Romans manager.

Did Roman put you up to calling....cause if he did.....

No, he didn't, he's actually in the hospital right now.

At the mention of hospital I began panicking.

No stop Nicky, it's not him, it's his mother, she had a stroke, and now she's in a coma.

Oh my god, how is Roman.

He's not responding to anyone, he's just staring at her.

O.k. im on my way, text me the address.

I hung up and was relieved that he's o.k. but his mom. I haven't seen her in like three years.

I checked out the hotel and went to mercy, witch was right down the street.

I walked in and asked what room Romans mom is in. When I got close I heard loud shouting, it was Roman.

I ran down the hall and some security guards were trying but failing to pull him from the room. From what I here, there are alarms going off.

Let me go. That's my mom in there. Don't leave me mom.

Roman, I shouted to get his attention. He instantly stop struggling enough for them to pull him out.

Where the hell have you been nicky?

You have no right to ask me that after what happened yesterday. But you need to calm your self down, and let them take care of your mother.

Don't tell me what to do, that's my Mother in there.

I have had enough, I went up to him and slapped the taste out of his mouth.

He stepped back and stared at me. You just slapped me, he whispered and sat down in the chair.

The security walked off after the doctors and nurses locked us out and worked on his mother.

You damn right I just slapped you. It serves you right, with how your acting. And that was just pay back from yesterday.

If you really want to know where I was. I was at a hotel, hiding from you.

I can tell the look on his face that he thinks I was with someone, but I'm putting an end to those thoughts.

And don't even think that I was with someone. Cause I wasn't, I love you Roman, and a fight will not change that.

im a mess nicky. How am i supposed to leave the country, and my mom is fighting for her life. i would not be able to concentrate if i lose her.

And you know you postpone, she will be furious with you, messing up your chance to become champion.

He looked u at me and smiled.

What will i ever do without you baby.

Nothing, i smirked at him. He Grabbed my hand and pulled me in his lap.

Im still pretty mad at you roman.

I know, and im going to make it up to you.

How? i asked.

Well, i was gone tell you yesterday at our date, but that never happened, and im kind of glad it didn't.

wait, what? I asked him.

Well, i was a mess when i got the call about my mother.

Roman, it doesn't matter, im your best friend, i always seen you like that, hell...Im the only one besides your mother who can calm you down.

Yeah, i guess your right. anyways, what i was gone tell you is that, diago paid for your part of the trip, and i have a surprise for you, but you'll get it after diago brother and husband renue their vows.

Awww, that's so romantic. I didn't know Diago brother was gay.

Well, he's not, he's bi like me, but was straight as a pole like me too. Our stories are somewhat the ame, except i told you to give me time to think, he didn't, and almost lost him.

wow, i feel like a ass now. Dating people when all i had to do was wait.

Its o.K. Baby, that was partially my fault too.

O.K. I nodded, in time for dr. Spencer to walk out.

I stood up and roman grabbed my hand.

I raised a brow at him. where you going? He asked me.

Oh, to give you privacy.

You don't have too, my mom loves you like a son.

I smiled and stayed right there.

Dr. Spencer, is my mother o.K.

Yes, shes fine. We had to put her in a small induced coma, so that we can put her on a breathing machine.

But what happened, she was fine, talking and everything. Well her body is settling from the surgery, she had a small a small ceasure.

Shes okay, and resting. But fare warning, no more stress, or she will have another.

O.K. Doc. He walked away and roman looked at me.

I guess telling her about us will have to wait.

I sighed, yeah i guess. We walked in her room, not holding hands.

It was a hour later when his mom opened her beautiful hazel chestnut eyes.

Roman walked over to her, hey beautiful, he cooed.

You scared me half to death.

Im sorry, i didn't mean too. I think when i overheard you on the phone talking to diago about nicky, it shocked Me.

Are you two really together, as in dating together?

I didn't say a word. She don't even realize im in the room.

yes mom, we are.

But, how did this happen, i mean...I didn't even know you were gay.

Im not, im bi....And its just for nicky, as far as i know.

It just happened, im not about to stress you out even more, and besides, nicky is right over there sleeping.

Oh, im sorry, but we will discuss this when you come back from rome.

Yeah, yeah. Get some rest. Im gone take my boyfriend home.

That is so wierd to here. She whispered.

oh boy!!!!! i hope she don't give us problems.
*******************************

So jut want to say hat im terribly sorry about late updates. Its been crazy. I had surgery, and i had to heal, now im back at work, im so stressed, and i barely can think.

Ill update soon.