Roman

The trip to Rome took 14 hours.

Nicky was antsy half of the trip cause he absolutely hate flying.

You remember I was gone tell Nicky about everything that went down with cassie.

Yeah..well I told him the deal about cassie and I secret relationship....about how her father came to me and asked me to marry his daughter cause they were about to lose everything.

I got to know her but it was something oddly off about her.

Then one year after drake was born we had a paternity test and low and behold it was my crazy deranged cousins son....who is currently in jail now cause he tried to kill me when I walked in on them having sex in my bed. (I burned the bed)

I glanced at Nicky when he snorted in his sleep.

Wow' he's been sleeping for what 4 hours now. Diago stated as he sat back in his seat on the other isle.

Yeah he has a lil problem with heights.

I should have booked us a train and boat ride. Diago mumbled.

Naw this o.k. because he is actually terrified of getting on boats so no matter what he gets on is not going to change his fear of either of them.

Wow...he's so....

A nerd..
I finished for him.

Ill show you a nerd Nicky said sitting up. He glared at me and I smirked.

Your my nerd....I said winking at him and he blushed.

Your so cute when you blushes...i chuckle and Nicky glared at me again.

Babe don't glare, your face will get messed up.

Whatever he said standing up.

Will you go with me to the bathroom?

Geese baby are you that terrified.

Yes I am...come on he said putting out his hand.at me.and.opening and closing it so I got the hint and stood up grabbing his hand so that he can pull me to the washroom.

He even got me to come in the small compartment while he used it.

Babe...it's to stuffy in here. I whined and he rolled his eyes.

Fine get out..can't concentrate anyways with you looking stupid like that.

My eyes went wide at his use of words against me.

Babe that's mean I scolded and walked out standing by the door to wait for him.

Three hours later..........

I end up falling asleep after we went back to our seats. Nicky was not very happy about that but he knew I had to get some rest cause I had to go strait to the weighing and conference.

I'm fighting Terrance gold...he's a long time rival of mine.....we don't get along at all. The last fight we had was about three years ago. He won but I got paid more because I'm me. I got a bonus cause the fight was in Rome once again. If I win this fight I still get a bonus, and I win a title shot against the champion Curtis Chandler.

This is your captain speaking gentleman....we are now close to our destination in 15 minutes please strap your seat belts and thank you for flying a lah Roman.

Yes I named my jet after me....im not arrogant...its my father name too.

He past away last year but that's another story for another day.

We landed on the plane lane as promised fifteen minutes later and to tell you that Nicky was excited would be an understatement.

Omg....nicky!!!

Don't kiss that nasty ground...you will not be kissing me with those lips until you scrub and wash them 3 times.

Boy don't be silly he smirked.......he fucking just smirked at me.

In just happy were back on the ground safe and sound.

Now your rhyming...I can't win with you I say rolling my eyes and walking towards the limo driver I hired.

Welcome to rome sir Roman.... It is always nice to see you.

Thank you lionald.....how's the family.

There just fine sir. About to have my sixth....a girl this time.

Gee lionald you don't believe in birth control do you.

Nope....we plan on having at least 3 more or until her gynacoligist tells her otherwise.

That would make 9 kids........Nicky said from the side of me scaring the he'll out of me.

I'm going to buy a cowbell for you....cause you keep scaring me.

Roman...that's mean.

Well, just say were even from the bathroom event on the plane.

Nicky glared and I stepped close to him in his ear.

Just wait till we get in our room....cause all this glaring at me......I smacked my teeth with my tongue,,,

Is really. Releasing the dominant inside me...and it wants to get out and pounce on you.

I step back and saw the cutest thing ever he is so red that it reached his ears as well.

I chuckled and grabbed my baby hand........

Lionald this is my best friend slashed boyfriend nicholas....but everyone calls him Nicky.........

Nicky this is our driver lional.

Well how do you do....hot damn your fine.....he yelled and my mouth dropped open.

Well thank you kind sir!!!! Reginald cooed....encouraging the lil shit.

Reginald.....do not encourage this one....he's I'm enough trouble as it is.

Reginald chuckled and opened the door for Nicky...who's face has gone completely red from Me embarrassing him.

I chuckled along with Reginald and he scoffed.....stumped his foot and pouted at the same time and then through  himself in the open doorway of the car.

Reginald shook his head after closing the door. You have your hands full with that one he said before opening my side of the car.

You can say that again....his ass ain't scared to let out all of his words...but try and put him on a plane or a boat.....forget about it....he's a baby in my arms.

Reginald once again chuckled and asked where too.....

I quirked my brow at him and he just shook his head and slid in the passenger side after closing my door........

I sigh...this is going to be the longest weekend I can feel it.

To the stadium Reginald remember...I told you on the phone right before my flight that I needed to go straight to the arena for the weighing.

On yeah....sorry sir.....well get their ahead of schedule.

Thank you Reginald.

Just doing my job sir.

And you do a very good job......there's a bonus on your 401k this year...and before you say that's not necessary......I'm not hearing it.

Just put the money into a account for all those beautiful babies.

That's not a bad idea sir...I'll talk to my wife about it.

I was 15 minutes late but he'll whatever....I'm enjoying myself...and thank God I don't have to face my opponent with his shady ass.

After the weighing we went to our hotel and took a bath and just went to sleep...we are not bumping uglies.
*€********************************€*
So I'm aware that it's been a while since I posted something.....it's been rough and every time I even think about writing...my mind goes blank.

Right now I'm so unsure how the hell I even wrote this part.

I hope you guys enjoy it....and ill update soon as I can.