CHAPTER 52

Maui's POV

Ngayon ang fashion model contest and it will start at exactly 2pm at Hayana Center later.

I arrived early at Alpha Angels studio for us to prepare what are the things needed and we'll go to Hayana Center immediately after that. AA models are helping us, too.

Matapos naming ayusin lahat ng mga kakailanganin, lulan kami ng dalawang puting van patungong Hayana Center. We were greeted by two guards and two ladies wearing a dress covered with a blazer on top of it who welcomed and assisted us inside the center.

Maraming tao. No, sobrang dami pala. Hindi maubos-ubos ang mga kotseng dumarating sa main entrance ng Hayana Center.

People are wearing sophisticated, elegant and classy clothes paired with killer high heels. What would I expect? It's a fashion model.

We went inside the room reserved for us. Hindi pa man nagsisimula, my heart was thumping so fast and loud. I went outside the room to catch a fresh air. I was looking to those people who come in and out the center. It's almost twelve yet ang dami pa ring nagsisidatingan.

But then, my eyes widened when I saw someone who comes out in a black van. She's wearing a high wasted black short, off shoulder top and a sleeveless cardigan with a black long boots on her feet.

I blinked twice. It was really her. It was Jecca.

Geez! She's a model, an international model to be exact. So what would I expect?

Napailing ako. Hindi ko lang kasi inaasahan na rito ko siya makikita.

Nang bumalik ulit ako sa kwartong nakalaan sa amin, we are told to prepare ourselves because the fashion model will start minutes by now. After preparing ourselves, naramdaman kong muli ang kaba sa dibdib ko nung pumunta na kami sa backstage.

We can do this!

The show started and I just don't know if the luck is playing on me dahil magkasunod lang kami ni Jecca or it was so happened that way? Or it was just a coincidence again? Hays.

I was at her back. Nagulat pa nga siya nang makita niya ako e. She smiled at me and I have no other choice but to smiled back at her. What a coincidence it is!

The next model was her so she started walking on the long runway. I saw how people admire her. The way she walks, the way she ramps, the way she modeled what she's wearing, it is so natural to her or dahil siguro sa sanay na siya.

When it's my turn, I walked and ramped like what I did in the Binary Star fashion model before. I told myself before that it doesn't matter if I lose here and just as I've told myself, I wish to be a fashion designer not a fashion model, but seeing her right now, it's as if I want to compete with her.

Am I competing with her? Geez! What's happening to me now?

Two categories were done and I told myself to stop what I am up to. In the first place, I am here to enjoy and not to compete.

Why would I compete with others if I know I would be the winner in my own ways? I am enough with the experience, with the joy and with the confident I have just to face these number of crowds. Okay na ako roon.

And now, I am walking and ramping at the long runway wearing a skin ton fitted long dress with long slit on my right leg. It was full of beads and it fits perfectly on me showing the curve of my body. I keep on walking as if I was the only person here, not thinking about the crowd.