CHAPTER 38

Ryner's POV

I was left alone in the condo after Mauricy ran out. Gusto ko siyang habulin pero hindi ko magawang igalaw o ihakbang ang mga paa ko nang makita ko siyang umiiyak. It was hard for me to see her crying lalo pa at ako ang dahilan.

Where are my words now? I promised her that I won't let others hurt her but here am I, I was the one hurting her.

I was a fucking shit!

Napasabunot ako sa buhok ko dahil naiinis ako sa sarili ko. What kind of boyfriend am I? Hindi ko man lang alam na nasasaktan ko na pala siya. Hindi ko alam na nawawalan na pala ako ng oras sa kanya.

I was a fucking jerk! Damn it!

Abala ako sa pag-aalaga sa iba samantalang yung babaeng pinakamamahal ko, nasasaktan ko na pala.

Naihilamos ko ang mukha ko.

What have I done to her? What have I done this time?

My phone rings. I let it out on my pocket before answering the call.

"Ryner, Jecca keeps on asking you. Please come here. She won't stop crying unless she'll see you here." It's Jecca's cousin.

Napapikit ako ng mata. "I'm coming." Mabilis kong in-end ang call. Fuck!

Mabilis akong tumungo sa garahe at pinaandar ang kotse papuntang hospital. Nang makarating ako roon, I heard her crying again. I went near her and hold her hand.

"Ash..." She called my name while tears are rolling down her face.

"Ssssh. Stop crying Jecca. I'm already here." Malumanay kong sabi sa kanya. She smiled a bit but sadness was visible on her expression, then minutes after, she fell asleep.

Her cousin, Jaylord, taps my shoulder.

"I'm sorry for causing you trouble Ryner. I know may pinagdadaanan ka rin and seeing you, alam kong nahihirapan ka. We owe everything to you. I know you did a lot, but please Ryner, I am begging you, don't leave Jecca alone. She needs you. Please, talk to her. Tell her to undergo operation as soon as possible, that's the only way we have for her to live." Kita ko ang pagmamakaawa sa mga mata ng pinsan at kamag-anak ni Jecca.