Chapter 24: One Month Left

[Your POV]

     I was now eight months pregnant and had one month left before I was going into labor. Spring and I are going to call our daughter Tove Scarlet because Tove means thunder and scarlet is red which I love.

     Today Springy and I were going to watch a movie together because since he and the others can't leave the pizzeria. I wish we could have gone to Hot Topic or something but sadly we couldn't so I didn't complain.

     After the movie was over, we decided to prepare Tove's room which was a spare room that had a vent, small window and a wooden door. It was big enough that she could grow up in. I had already bought paint, carpet and other needed items for her room for now. We started to paint the walls a light pink so it didn't pop too much. When we finished the first coat, it was afternoon and we were both hungry.

"Y/n, " Springy said to me. I turned my head to face his direction.

"Yeah, " I answered softly. He rubbed his stomach.

"I'm hungryyyyyyy, " he said. I giggled at his childish ways.

"Let's go make some pizza then, " I said as he jumped up.

"Yes! " he said to himself. I couldn't help but laugh at him. We walked out the room to the kitchen as we sang the Krusty Krab pizza song from Spongebob.

     Once we arrived in the kitchen, we started to take out everything we needed. Once we had all the dough ingredients, we started mixing it up. Once we finished the dough, we let it rise because how else do you make pizza.

     While Springy and I waited, we ate some cookies we had left from last night's dessert which was ice cream with cookies on top. When the dough finally rose, we started rolling out the dough into a circle and put it on the oven. We got the sauce and ingredients out. We waited for the dough to bake as we ate more cookies.

     When the dough was baked, we started to spread the sauce on the pizza. We always had this homemade sauce made my P.C. who loved adding onto it and was always free for anyone to use. When we finished with the sauce we put tons of cheese on top. With the cheese on top, we put pepperoni, sausage, bacon and anything else we wanted on it. When we finished, we put it back in the over to let it finish baking.

"Y/n, " Springy said. I turned to face him.

"Yeah, " I said smiling. He smiled back.

"I love you, " he said softly. I smiled and leaned my head on his.

"I love you too, " I smiled as I closed my eyes. We stayed like this for a while. We sat in silence, it wasn't an awkward silence, it was a pleasing silence. We were interrupted by the beeping of the oven. We both stood up in shock by the noise as I went to take the pizza out. It smelled delicious.

     We let the pizza cool as we cuddled with each other. We liked silence as you can see. When I thought about, what happens if I go into labor. Springy won't be here for me in the hospital. What if someone here knows how to deliver a baby? I thought about this for a while when I looked up at Springy.

"Spring, does anyone here know how to deliver a baby?" I said softly. He looked at me with confusion till he realized what I meant.

"Hmm, I don't know but I can ask for you, " he said. I nodded my head.

"If no one knows how, I will have to stay with my aunt so she can drive me to the hospital so I can deliver, but sadly you won't be there, " I said with a frown. He nodded his head slowly.

"Mmmkay, " he said. He was still processing what I said.

     In little to no time, the pizza was cooled off. It was still very warm. I cut the pizza into eight pieces as I served Springy and myself one. We sat at the table and ate the pizza. I ended up eating three and Springy ended up eating four. Whenever we ate, we never judged each other because it's fucked up if you do. We washed the dishes and then walked back to Tove's room we were working on.