Chapter 4: Night 1

Your P.O.V:
First day at this horror attraction other wise known as Freddy Fazbear's Fright. Ehh so it was scary but who cared. I walked to the entrance around 11:55pm. "YUSHHH!!Early for the first shift,"I smiled as I walked through the large glass doors. 'Ahh...time to see my lil Springy,' I thought. Ahh...he was my lil cutie and I hoped he didn't know I liked him....

Springy P.O.V:
I laid in the vent waiting for y/n. I knew she never loved me but who cares. I saw her walk in and sit in the chair. Her hair flowed in the wind and I whistled at her. "My beauty came back to her beast," I said as I kissed her hand. She blushed at that thought and hugged me. I smiled at her and hugged her back

Your P.O.V:
God I don't what to say...um...," Springy I um...oh look a bird," was all I could say. Springy he lift my head and said,"what was it you gonna say dear~". I blushed and said," I um...should start the shift."

Springy P.O.V:
She's hiding something but it's okey...I guess. Ughhhh I want her so baddddd but I'll never have her. I stayed in the vent and cried silently.

?????? P.O.V:
Ahh this is the girl Springy was talking about ehh. Well hah Springy she's gonna be MINE!!! I turned into my human form and teleported into the office

Your P.O.V:
Great now a bear looking version of Springy was in front of me. I rolled my eyes and just said,"Ughhh what do you WANT!!" "I want YOU," he chuckled. He grabbed me and took me too a room. I tried screaming for Springy but he covered mouth. I was gasping and crying as he dragged. "Well...Springy told me all about you and now I want you..," he said. "SPRINGYY OWNS ME NOT YOUU YOU JERK!!!"I yelled and blushed as I said Springy owns me. "So ya have a thing for the bunny boy ehh?"he questioned. "Wh..what n..no!..," I said nervously and then the door bangs opens. "GOLDIE WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!! WHY BROTHER AFTER ALL I'VE DONE!!" Springy yelled as he covered his face and cried.

Goldie P.O.V:
MWAHAHAHA now..show time. "Bro I'm srry but...," I said as I grabbed her neck. "She's MINE," I said and banged my lips onto hers.

Springy P.O.V:
So y/n likes my brother...wow guess I wasted time. I walked out of that room and left crying.

Your P.O.V:
"Springy WAIT!!," I said as I grabbed his wrist. He shook it off and left. The bell rang for 6am and I left. I went to look for a house and I realized my aunt lived near so I called her. *ring ring ringggggg*. "Um hello y/n..?," she said. "Aunt can I stay with you till I get myself a house?" "Of course come over see you there,"she said and hung up.

~~~~Time Skip~~~~~

Your P.O.V:
I was at her house and she left to buy food. I grabbed a blade and rushed to the bathroom. I cried and cut myself once. Then twice. Then more and more. Blood was dripping and my tears fell. I heard a door bang open. "Y/N GET OUT NOW!!YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO YOURSELF!!plz...," it was my aunt crying. I covered my arms and hugged her. "I'm sorry...," was all I could say. She hugged me and lead me to a room so I could sleep. I slept and dreamt about Springy. I broke his heart. I'm a selfish jerk. I cried myself to sleep then....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys srry if it you didn't like the cutting part but had to add it to make the story flow. And yes Ik It's a Springy x reader but I promise it'll end good. Just saying wow thank you guys so much but like 28 views...wow all I can say is wow. Thank and this time 703 words yaaaay!! Baii guys cya in the next chpt and btw making a Ink x reader for my bffffl so ya stay tuned.

~Shadow Springy