Chapter 7: So This Is Love

A/N: Srry if I haven't wrote in a while but here's another chapter so ENJOY!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
P.C. P.O.V:
I knew they we're making out. I giggled as I shoke my head. I walked over to Springy's room and the door was locked. I fangirled and went through the vent into Springy's room. I saw through the bars and then...

Springy P.O.V:
I felt someone watching me. I looked at y/n who was sitting next to me. She was so god damn beautiful. Then all of a sudden P.C. was fell from the vent. I groaned and said," Were you fangirling so much you had to stalk us to make s/n (ship name) sail." I was annoyed and P.C. said," No duh!! Why would I not fangirl." I was mad and I just said," Mkay..now please leave us ALONE...okey..." "How bout you two make out then yes," P.C. grinned as both me and y/n blushed. I started at y/n and she just slowly nodded. My face was all red as well as y/n as P.C. was still fangirling. I rolled my eyes and kissed y/n.

Your P.O.V:
Springy kissed me. I blushed and closed my eyes slowly as I pulled into the kiss. I melted as he pulled me closer. I could feel the connection between us. I just felt so good.. I wanted it to last forever but about which seemed like forever it ended. P.C. was fangirling so much that I starte laughing. Springy was just staring at me. I was scared so I stopped laughing. He said," Why'd you stop? It was cute." He smiled and I hugged him. He pulled away from the hug and walked me out of the room. P.C. followed and we saw that P.P., P.M.,and P.F. we're all staring at us.

P.M. P.O.V:
I was looking at P.C. who looked like if a ship has sailed. I looked at her in confusion then she pointed to y/n and Springy. I started fangirling. They both looked at me wierd so I stopped. P.P. looked at me and smiled. I almost blushed and I ran off. I didn't care what was happening so I ran to my room but then someone grabbed my arm.

P.P. P.O.V:
Mangle was running off so I ran after her and grabbed her arm. She had tears streaming down her face. I looked at her and she just looked down. I grabbed her head and asked," What's wrong..did I do something wrong?". She just looked at me and said," no...." I hugged her and touched her face. I smiled and kissed her on her forehead. She blushed as I grinned. I walked off holding P.M.'s hand smiling. Everyone looked at us mostly Foxy. I knew that Foxy was sure angry. I looked down and Foxy came up to me and whispered," Take good care of her or else...." He walked off and I smiled. I knew P.M. heard and was blushing and I smiled.

P.F. P.O.V:
P.P. had my little sis Mangle. I knew she was my only sibling but still. I was scared. I didn't know if P.P. would keep her safe. I know that P.C. could also watch over her but I didn't know about P.P. I smiled and lead P.C. into my room. Then laid her on the bed. She smiled as I slept as well as she did. (NO LEMONS AND THEY WERE SLEEPING!!)

Springy P.O.V:
I smiled and walked off. It was 10pm and y/n smiled. She looked at me and hugged me. I pulled away and kissed her for a long time. Grinning and I picked her up. I pulled away from the kiss and put her down. Y/n was blushing and I couldn't help it but smile. "Um..wanna come to the roof tomorrow night?" I asked. "Hmm..sure why not," she said. I smiled as kissed her head. She was so pretty and kind. I grabbed her and put her to sleep. Soon I slept on her.

P.P. P.O.V:
There was only me and P.M. and we didn't know what to do. I sighed and kissed P.M. making her blush as I grinned. I was never like this but why was I now? I was confused with myself and pulled away. I ran off crying in shame of what I've become. I was a monster. I knew Goldie planned this all along. It might happen to Springy and Foxy next. I was so scared and as leader of the place I dombed them all. I cried and heard a knock on the door. I wiped my tears and cleaned my nose. I opened the door slightly and saw Mangle there. I was happy and let her in. She asked," Why did you run off?...Is it because I'm not pretty enought...not skinny enough...not-" I stopped her and kissed her. She was blushing and pulled away from the short kiss. I said," You're beautiful and you're perfect for me...and.-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mwahahah cliffhanger and this got goooood. Sorry again for not writing in a while but just had writer's block so yay! And also I am gonna do a JackSepticeye x reader soon. Also hope ya enjoyed and I'll see all ya butterflies in the next chapter. *894 words yey*

~Shadow Springy