Chapter 10: Truth Or Dare

A/N: I'm going to end the Ink Sans!Human x reader cuz I ran out of ideas but I'll face reveal like in an hour! Enjoy~~❤
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Springy's P.O.V:
"Ok,so Springy Truth or dare!" P.P. said. "Dare,"I said. "Ok..so I dare you to kiss y/n and let P.M. and P.C. post it!" P.P. said. "What!? Fine....," I said blushing. Y/n was blushing and I grabbed her face and kissed her. She blushed and then kissed back. I heard a click and still kept kissing her. "*clears throat* Springy you dare is over," P.P. said. I still kissed her and he got kinda annoyed and separated us. I pouted like a kid and hugged y/n. She blushed and I smiled. I held onto her waist and held on. "Springy it's your turn," P.P. said. "Okey...y/n truth or dare," I said. "Dare!!," she said blushing a bit. "Ok..I dare you to make out with me for five minutes!," I said blushing.

Your P.O.V:
I blushed. "What!?" I said blushing. "Yep you have to," he said. "Fine...," I said. I went to his room and sat on his bed. We started to make out.
~~~~10 minutes later~~~~

No one's P.O.V:
Springy and y/n were still in the room and gone farter than just making out. Everyone else was worried and just waited. About 10 minutes later they got dressed and walked outside with mess hair and tired faces. They were panting very fast and fell over right away. They were blushing and everyone else was confused. No one understood what happened but then thought what they could have done. They knew what did. P.C. and P.M. were fangirling as they fell asleep.

~~~~Le Time Skip~~~~

No one's P.O.V:
The rest have been playing truth or dare for about 20 minutes while Springy and y/n we're sleeping. They got tired of playing and grabbed y/n and Springy. They dragged them to Springy's room and put them on the bed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: hope you enjoyed that lil sinish thing lol. Also sorry it was very short but the next will be longer :D! Well hope you enjoyed that and see ya at my fave reveal!!

~Shadow Springy