Chapter 3: I Can't

A/N : Read the end plzzz
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your P.O.V:
I pushed his away and left. So I didn't kiss that cute boy but I need to get a job so maybe I'll just go to the store.

~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~

Springy P.O.V:
No she left!!Stupid Springy why'd you try and kiss if she doesn't like you. I walked to my room and cried in there. Phantom Puppet came in and said,"dude what the hell happened you look like crap?" I looked at him and wiped tears as I said,"nothing.." He left and I just stared at the wall.

Your P.O.V:
I felt bad. He must heart broken..and I did that. I ran back to the Horror Attraction or whatever it's called and looked  for Springy. I went to a door that said do not enter but of course I went in. I peeked inside and saw Springy crying?

Springy P.O.V:
Y/n was watching me so I walked behind the door and scared her. "ARGHHAGHHHAHH!!" y/n yelled in her adorable voice. I laughed and she said,"th..that wasn't FUNNY!!" She the gave me the -_- face and hugged me. Wait...if she doesn't like me then why is she hugging me? Maybe to make me feel good. Ehh...but I should take her to boss's office. "Yo hot stuff, wanna a job here follow me," I said.

Your P.O.V:
I blushed at what he called me. Hot stuff? "Ya ya ok," I said to him. He laughed and took me to a red door. "Go inside," bunny boy said to me as he pushed me inside. "Um...I was wondering if I could work...as um a night g-" I said as the man said,"you're hired here's your uniform and hours 12am to 6am." I was confused but he pushed me out the door and shut it. "Springy why did I get the job without getting asked questions?" I said. "Because..." He said as he covered my mouth. "Springy..," I said. "Yes y/n...?"he said. "I can..can't..," I said as I rushed out. Great you did it again..wow.

Springy P.O.V:
I was so stupid ughhhh. I would go get her but it was like 5pm and she probably needed to go home ehhh. Well she does work here so SCOREEE!! Well guess I should go and sleep. I walked to my room and fell asleep on my bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Thank you guys 5 views ALREADY!? Wow I just stared yesterday and so far this book is going good. I am really happy and if you want me to add somethings comment down and I will and 449 words wow!!

~Shadow Springy